Tripura Public Service Commission, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of permanent vacancies of Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer under the Health and Family welfare Department, Scientific Officer under Public Works Department, and Statistical Officer under the Higher Education Department.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28-February-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer: 350 Posts (UR-155, SC-50, ST-145)
- Scientific Officer: 03 Posts (UR-02, ST-01)
- Statistical Officer: 02 Posts (UR-1, ST-1)
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 28-February-2015.
- Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer: Rs.13,575-37,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3,700/- per month
- Scientific Officer: Rs.9,570-30,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3,500/- per month
- Statistical Officer: Rs.9, 570–30,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3, 100/- per month
Availability of Application Form:
Candidates can get the prescribed application form from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter OR
Candidates can also be down loaded the application from the official website of TPSC, www.tpsc.gov.in; and pay the application fee to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- For Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer: For General Candidates: Rs.200/-; For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For Scientific Officer, Statistical Officer: For General Candidates: Rs.150/- ; For ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Screening Test/ Personality Test.
How to Apply:
Candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format, two copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card, along with photocopies of self attested documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement, self addressed envelope bearing Rs. 5/- postage stamp; to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat.
Applicants are suggested not to forget to obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
Candidates, sending the application to the commission by post, are suggested to attach one additional self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for; for acknowledgement reference.
For more detail on this recruitment as required educational qualification and experiences, relaxation in age limit, distribution of vacancies, selection process, and other important guidelines, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from TPSC, here, http://tpsc.nic.in/2015/310115.pdf