Tamil Nadu PSC Announces Recruitment of Assistant Statistical Investigator In Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application through online mode for Direct Recruitment to Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service in the capacity of Assistant Statistical Investigator as per its latest advertisement published on 07-May-2015.
Details of the Post:
Assistant Statistical Investigator
Department: Department of Economics and Statistics
Service Cadre: As under Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service
Post Code: 1824
Number of Vacancies: 268+2c/f posts (There will be reservation for various categories as per Tamil Nadu state Government Rules)
Age limit: 18 to 30 years for General and no maximum age limit for reserved category candidates.
Academics: Degree in Statistics Or A Degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Economics/ Computer Applications Or, A Degree with PG Degree in Operations/ Research/ Econometrics / Mathematical Economics from any recognized college or university.
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200-20,200/- (Pay Band-1) + Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/-
Note: Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the prescribed format as given in the official site of the commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Date of Publication of Notification: 07-May-2015
Last date for Submission of Applications: 03-June-2015
Last date for Payment of Application Fees through Bank/ Post Office: 05-June-2015
Date of Computer Based Test: 11-July-2015 (forenoon and afternoon, two sessions)
Scheme of examination: Written examination followed by Oral Test/ Interview
- Rs. 150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) for all candidates.
- Those candidates who have already done one time registration by paying Rs.50 should be exempted from paying Application Fee.
- Candidates can also resister for this procedure during this registration by payment of Rs.50 towards application fees, which will remain valid till 5 years.
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office.
How to Pay the Application Fee:
There are two modes of fee payment –
- Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards.
- Through Post Office or Indian Bank by system generated Fee Payment Challan.
Payment should be made within 2 working days from the date of registration.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/8_2015_not_eng_ASI.pdf.
We at EmploymentNews.IndiaList.org, will be updating you for further information along with progress. Stay Connected…