Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Medical Officer in the Department of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy included in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Candidates must have registered his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai; for Assistant Medical Officer (Sidha/ Ayurveda/ Unani) Posts.
Candidates should have registered His/Her name in the Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council, for Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) Posts.
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Assistant Medical Officer (Sidha) (Post Code Number 1950): 63 Vacancies
- Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda)(Post Code Number 1951): 08 Vacancies
- Assistant Medical Officer (Unani)(Post Code Number 1952): 03 Vacancies
- Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) (Post Code Number 1953): 09 Vacancies
Most Important Dates:
- Date of Notification of Advertisement: 26-March-2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 24-April-2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 26-April-2015
- Date and Time of Written Examination:
Paper-I 31-May-2015 FN 10.0 AM to 01.0 PM
Paper-I 31-May-2015 AN 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM
Age Limit on 01-July-2015: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
There is no upper age limit for candidates belongs to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of ALL Castes.
Pay Scale: Rs.1560-3910/- (Pay Band- 3) + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Written Examination, Oral Test, and Interview.
Examination Fee: Rs.175/- (Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination Fee Rs.125/-)
- SC/ SC(A), ST, MBC/ DC’s, BC’s, BCM’s & DW’s, Ex-Servicemen, Differently Abled persons, other categories of persons etc are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates can make the payment through Online/ Offline mode.
- Online Payment: Candidates may pay the fee through the online payment gateway i.e., Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card payment.
- Offline Payment: Candidates can make the payment in form of online generated Challan in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office with in two days from date of submission of application.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates can apply online by logging into the portal with the unique ID provided during registration.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
For more detail on this recruitment as distribution of vacancies, relaxation in age limit, required physical standards, detail selection process, written examination pattern and syllabus, info on how to pay the examination fee and how to apply online, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, here, http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/6_2015_not_eng_amo_2015.pdf