Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Agricultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service, through direct recruitment.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 27-February-205
- Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 02-March-2015
- Date of Written Examination Paper – I (Agriculture) (Diploma Standard): 18-April-2015; 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- Date of Written Examination Paper – II (General Studies) (HSC Standard): 18-April-2015; 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: Assistant Agricultural Officer – 417 Vacancies
Age Limit on 01-July-2015: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
There is no upper age limit for candidates belongs to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of ALL Castes.
Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, and must have completed two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognised by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
Pay Scale: Rs.5, 200-20,200/- + GP Rs.2, 800/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written examination of 500 marks, and interview of 70 marks. Written examination will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Salem, and Tirunelveli.
Examination Fee: Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-)
- Those candidates who have already done one time registration by paying Rs.50 should be exempted from paying Application Fee.
- Candidates can also resister for this procedure during this registration by payment of Rs.50 towards application fees, which will remain valid till 5 years.
How to Pay the Fee:
There are two modes of fee payment –
- Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards
- Through Post Office or Indian Bank by system generated Fee Payment Challan
Payment should be made within 2 working days from the date of registration.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates can apply online by logging into the portal with the unique ID provided during registration.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
For more detail on this recruitment as post code, distribution of vacancies, relaxation in age limit, required physical standards, detail selection process, written examination pattern and syllabus, info on how to pay the examination fee and how to apply online, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. here, http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/1_2015_not_eng_asst_agrl_Officer.pdf