Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited online applications from eligible candidates on behalf of High Court of Madras, for the various posts as Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judge, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Computer Operator, and Typist; for direct recruitment to the following posts included in Madras High Court Service.
Name of the Post along with post code and corresponding vacancies:
Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judge (Post Code No: 3300): 57 Vacancies
Personal Assistant (Post Code No: 3400): 7 Vacancies
Assistant (Post Code No: 3500): 37 Vacancies
Computer Operator (Post Code No: 3600): 28 Vacancies
Typist (Post Code No: 3700): 139 Vacancies
Date of Notification of Advertisement: November 22, 2013
Closing Date for Submission of Application: December 20, 2013
Closing Date for Payment of Fee: December 24, 2013
Date of Written Exam: February 23, 2014
Examination and Application Fee:
For Written Examination: Rs. 150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- plus Application Fee Rs. 50/-)
For Skill Test: Rs. 50/-
Candidates applying to Computer Operator and Assistant positions, will have to pay written examination fee only that is Rs. 150/-.
Candidates applying to P.A. to the Hon’ble Judge, Personal Assistant and Typist positions will have to pay written exam fee plus skill test fee, that is Rs. 200/-.
- Those candidates who have already done one time registration by paying Rs.50 should be exempted from paying Application Fee
- Candidates can also resister for this procedure during this registration by payment of Rs.50 towards application fees, which will remain valid till 5 years
- The candidates claiming fee exemption should remit only the cost of application (as required)
Mode of Payment of Fee:
There are two modes of fee payment –
Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards
Through Post Office or Indian Bank by system generated Fee Payment Challan
Payment should be made within 2 working days from the date of registration.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpscexams.net.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates can apply online by logging into the portal with the unique ID provided during registration.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- The Online Application can be filled up to 20-December-2013 till 11.59 PM, after which the link will be disabled.
For more detail on this recruitment such as desired Educational Qualification, Experiences, Pay Scale, Distribution of Vacancies, Exam (Written, Oral, Skill) Scheme, Physical Fitness norms, NOC, Examination Centers, detail selection process, and other important instructions please refer to official advertisement from Tamil Nadu PSC here www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/19_2013_not_eng_pa_asst_co_ty_high_court.pdf.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh