Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judges in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service.
- Date of Notification of Advertisement: 26-Aug-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-Sep-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank/ Post Office: 23-Sep-2014
Date of Written Examination:
- Translation Paper: 18-Oct-2014 from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Law Paper-I: 18-Oct-2014 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Law Paper-II: 19-Oct-2014 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Law Paper –III: 19-Oct-2014 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Details of Vacancies:
Post Code. 2089 – Civil Judge – 162 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-July-2014:
- For Practicing Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors –
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Minimum 25 years and maximum 40 years
Others’ (i.e. candidates not belonging to other than the categories): Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years
- For Fresh Law Graduates (For All Categories): Minimum 22 years and maximum 27 years
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the post of Civil Judge will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 27,700-770-33,090 – 920 -40450-1080-44770/-.
Educational Qualification: As on August 26, 2014
- For Practicing Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:
Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and in the case of candidates enrolled in the Bar Councils of other States and must be practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in the High Court or Courts Subordinate or an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
- For Fresh Law Graduates:
Fresh Law Graduate possessing a Degree in Law from a recognized university and must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
Examination Fee: Rs.175/- (Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-)
Candidates can make the payment either online/ offline mode.
- Online mode: In online mode, candidates can deposit the fee through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net banking, Credit card and Debit card.
- Offline Mode: In offline mode, candidates take print out in the form of challan made and make the payment either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected based on written examination followed by Viva-Voce.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, scheme and syllabus of written examination, centres of written examination, required physical standards, detail on how to pay the application fee along with how to apply online effectively, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission here http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/15_2014_not_eng_Civil_Judge_2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>