Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resource Department, PWD; Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Building Organisation, PWD; Assistant Engineer (Electrical), PWD; Assistant Engineer in the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department; Assistant Inspector of Factories; Junior Electrical Inspector; and Junior Assistant Director of Boilers vacancies.
Notification Number – 53/ 2012
TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1923 to ensure future sustainability and capability in Tamil Nadu. It is head-quartered in Tamil Nadu and performs main activity of recruitment.
Date of Notification: December 24, 2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: January 18, 2013 till 11.59 PM
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: January 22, 2013
Date of Written Examination (Computer Based Test Format): February 16, 2013 [from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM]
Name of Post:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resource Department, PWD (Post Code No.1656) – 104 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Building Organisation, PWD (Post Code No.3656) – 50 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical), PWD (Post Code No.1657) – 28 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer in the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (Post Code No.1660) – 18 vacancies
- Assistant Inspector of Factories (Post Code No.1664) – 13 vacancies
- Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – 07 vacancies
- Junior Assistant Director of Boilers (Post Code No.3008) – 02 vacancies
Number of Vacancies: 222
For Junior Assistant Director of Boilers: Rs. 15, 600-39,100/- + 5,400/- Grade Pay
For All Other Posts: Rs. 15, 600-39,100/- + 4,700/- Grade Pay
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2012
- SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBCs/DC/ BC/ BCM and DWs of all Castes: Min. 18 years
- All Others: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
- Desired Education Qualification will be valid on December 24, 2012 (For detail information please refer to official advertisement link mentioned below)
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Center of Examination: Chennai (Code No.001) only
Note: The Commission reserves the right to increase the number of Examination Centre and to re-allot the candidates.
Examination Fee: Rs.175/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination fee Rs. 125/-)
Mode of Payment of Fees: On-line Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)/ Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- Candidates can pay the fees through Indian Bank or Post Offices after registering for Offline payment method
- For Online payment of application fees the candidate can avail net banking or online transfer as per the details available at the website.
- Additionally the candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidate can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee.
- Those candidates who have already registered and their registration status is valid during the period of application need not pay any fee for registration.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>