Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for Punch Operator vacancies in the government data centre.
Notification Number – 51/ 2012
TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1923 to ensure future sustainability and capability in Tamil Nadu. It is head-quartered in Tamil Nadu and performs main activity of recruitment.
Date of Notification: December 24, 2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: January 18, 2013 till 11.59 PM
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: January 22, 2013
Date of Written Examination (Computer Based Format): February 10, 2013 [from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM]
Number of Vacancies: 25 (General 07, BC- 07, BCM- 01, SC- 04, SC(A)- 01, MBC/ DC- 05)
Note: Five seats are reserved for Destitute Widows, and three seats are reserved for Persons Studied in Tamil Medium.
Name of Post:
Punch Operator (Post Code No.4001)
Pay Scale: Rs. 5, 200-20,200/- (PB1) + 2,400/- Grade Pay
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2012
- SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBCs/DC/ BC/ BCM and DWs of all Castes: Min. 18 years
- All Others: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
Educational Qualification As on December 24, 2012:
- Must have passed +2 (Plus two) Higher Secondary Grade Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu, or an equivalent Examination.
- Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English and in Tamil.
- Candidate must have certificate course in Computer Office Automation conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Center of Examination: Chennai (Code No.001) only
Note: The Commission reserves the right to increase the number of Examination Centre and to re-allot the candidates.
Examination Fee: Rs.150/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination fee Rs. 100/-)
Mode of Payment of Fees: On-line Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)/ Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- Candidates can pay the fees through Indian Bank or Post Offices after registering for Offline payment method
- For Online payment of application fees the candidate can avail net banking or online transfer as per the details available at the website.
- Additionally the candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidate can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee.
- Those candidates who have already registered and their registration status is valid during the period of application need not pay any fee for registration.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>