Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TN PSC) is the state level nodal agency mandated for recruitment of competent positions through various government and subsidiary departments. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for Tester, Technical Assistant, And Testing Assistant vacancies.
Notification Number – 47/ 2012
Date of Notification: November 07, 2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: November 28, 2012 till 11.59 PM
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: November 30, 2012
Date of Written Examination: December 16, 2012 [from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM]
Number of Vacancies: 03 – One vacancy for each post
Name of Post:
Tester (Post Code No.1905)
Technical Assistant (Post Code No.1906)
Testing Assistant (Post Code No.1907)
Pay Scale: Rs.15, 600-39,100/- (PB2) + 5,200/- Grade Pay
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2012
- SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBCs/DC/ BC/ BCM and DWs of all Castes: Min. 18 years
- All Others: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
Educational Qualification As on August 28, 2012:
- Electrical OR Electronics Engineering degree awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Practical Experience for a period of one year in the field of Electrical Testing in a recognized concern.
- Electrical OR Electronics Engineering diploma awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Practical Experience for a period of three year in the field of Electrical Testing in a recognized concern.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Center of Examination: Chennai (Code No.001) only
Note: The Commission reserves the right to increase the number of Examination Centre and to re-allot the candidates.
Examination Fee: Rs.150/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination fee Rs. 100/-)
Mode of Payment of Fees: On-line Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)/ Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- Candidates can pay the fees through Indian Bank or Post Offices after registering for Offline payment method
- For Online payment of application fees the candidate can avail net banking or online transfer as per the details available at the website.
- Additionally the candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidate can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee.
- Those candidates who have already registered and their registration status is valid during the period of application need not pay any fee for registration.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>