TJSB Bank is one of the most technology savvy, fats growing and multi state scheduled cooperative bank. TJSB is expanding its network of branches hence required qualified and talented candidates to fill the vacancies at Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa branches.
Candidates ho fulfil the eligibility criteria can only apply online from 09th October 2012 to 27th October 2012 at www.tjsb.co.in.
Opening Date of Registration: 09th October 2012
Closing Date of Registration: 27th October 2012
Payment of fee: from 09th October 2012 to 27th October 2012
Call letter download: from 09th November 2012 to 18th November 2012
Online Examination (Tentative): 18th November 2012
- Candidate should be a graduate from any stream with minimum 60% of marks and must have passed on or after April 2010.
- He/she must be born on or after 01st January 1989 with minimum 23 years of age.
Payment of fee:
- Candidate must submit the fee before filling application form.
- A payment of Rs. 400 should be made through a bank account towards the given bank account during specified dates. In case you don’t have an account then you can use a known person’s account to transfer the fee.
- Details of bank account towards which the payment should be made:
- Account name: TJSB – Trainee Officer’s Application Fee
- Account No: 073011000000073
- Bank: TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Account Type: Current
- Branch : Patlipada Branch
- Code : 73
- Address: E4,RutuTower,opp.Commissioner’s Bunglow, Ghodbunder Road,Thane (W) 400607
- IFSC Code: TJSB0000073
Note: Candidate must possess the details while filling the online application form as NEFT Reference Number/Transaction Number/ABB Control ID, Date & Amount of Remittance, Account Holder’s Name, Account Type, Bank Name, Branch Address, and Branch Code Number (IFSC).
- Candidate can only apply through online mode. No other mode is acceptable.
- For online application person must possess an original and working email id for future correspondence.
- You can log on to www.tjsb.co.in to fill the application form. You must have details of payment of fee, scanned photograph and scanned signature as per the guidelines given on the website.
- After successful submission of form you will get a registration number and password which you have to keep for future use. Take printout of the application form and keep it with you.
- Candidate can download call letter by providing the same registration number and password between 09th November 2012 and 18th November 2012.
Report To Examination:
- Candidate must carry the printout of call letter (The address of the examination centre will be mentioned in the Call Letter. Note: You must opt for examination centre during online registration, be in mind that candidates lived at any city/district in the particular Region for a minimum of 5 years is must.).
- A counter foil of payment of fee or printout of online transaction details should be presented by candidate in examination hall.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://www.thanejanata.co.in/recruitment_guidelines.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>