Online Application for Indian Navy 10 + 2 Cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme for Permanent Commission Course Commencing in December 2012.
Last Date: June 25, 2012
Indian Navy is inviting unmarried male candidates to join the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under 10 + 2 cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme.
On successful completion of training you will be commissioned as Sub Lieutenant. The benefits of being an officer in the Navy are enumerated in succeeding paragraphs.
The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 65,000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport allowance. These rates are not statutory and are subject to change.
How To Apply:
Candidates can submit only ‘e-application’ (online) for this entry. Candidates can submit their ‘e-application’ for this entry from May 25, 2012 to Jun 18, 2012.
Suggest you to visit Indian Navy website http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/ to submit e-application.
Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 021 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates and MarkSheets. Send one copy of printout of Application by normal post. Application received by Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post will not be accepted.
A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _________APPLICATION FOR 10+2 CADET (B TECH) ENTRY SCHEME – DEC 2012 COURSE Qualification PCM Percentage ___% . Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled,IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures/non receipt.
- Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their PCM marks in 10+2/equivalent Examination. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore during Jul to Nov 2012.
- Stage I test, consisting of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Discussion Tests will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidate who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II Tests comprising of Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical examination (Duration: 03 To 05 Days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training as per order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for the same type of commission.
The training is scheduled to commence in Dec 19, 2012. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for four year B Tech course in Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Kerala. During the course, Cadets will be allotted Executive or Engineering including Naval Architect specialisation or Electrical Branch. On completion of the course, B Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Note:- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with free clothing and messing.