With the recent notification, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is inviting applications for the Positions of Clerks, all over INDIA.
Name of the Vacancies Notified: Clerks
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year, at a Branch/ Office of the Bank situated anywhere in India. During probation, candidates will be eligible to get Rs. Rs. 17,700/- per month.
After successful completion of training period, candidates will be regularized in the pay scale Rs. 8000-400/1-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/2-20100/-
- Starting Date for online e-registration: 11-March-2015
- Closing Date for Online e-registration: 31-March-2015
- Last Date for sending hard copy of e-application: within 5 Days of completing e-registration but not later than 08-April-2015
- The candidate must have a Graduation (Arts, Commerce & Science) other than Engineering category with minimum of 55% marks or a Post Graduate, from a in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and speak Tamil apart from English/ Other Languages.
The candidate must not cross 24 years (for Graduates) and 26 years (for Post Graduates) as on 28-February-2015. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, PWD candidates.
The applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates) by way of crossed demand draft drawn in favor of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination to be held at various centers. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by post. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of bank at http://career.tmb.in (Note: Any application submitted without registering in online e-Application will not be considered)
- The applicant need to submit online application after remitting requisite fees and must retain the hard copy to send that by post to the address mentioned below.
- The hard copy must reach the following address within 5 days from the date of Online e-Application registration, but not later than 08-April-2015.
- The applicant must sign at appropriate spaces and must fix his recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided.
- The envelope containing application form must be super-scribed as “Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2015” in bold and capital letters.
- Candidate MUST submit a hard copy of the application (one recent passport size colour photograph to be fixed on Hard Copy of e-Application), which is printed after online registration, along with requested demand draft/ pay order, self attested photo copy of birth certificate issued by local administration, nativity certificate issued by competent authority, SSLC and HSC mark sheets; within 5 days from the date of Online e-Application registration.
Address to Send the completed Application:
The General Manager
Human Resources Development Department
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road
Thoothukudi – 628 002