Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the nodal entity in the state of Tamil Nadu offering dedicated employment support to the state government administration and other connected departments and organizations.
With the present notification from TNPSC, it invites application through online mode for Direct Recruitment to 06 vacancies of Statistical Inspector in the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Subordinate Service (Code No. 020) through a competitive examination as per its latest advertisement published on 23-June-2014.
The details of the vacancy and the eligibility criteria are mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 23-June-2014
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 16-July-2014 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for Payment of Application Fees through Bank/ Post Office: 18-July-2014
- Date of Written Examination: 11-Oct-2014 (forenoon and afternoon sessions)
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-July-2014
Details of the Posts: Statistical Inspector (Post Code: 1697) under Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Subordinate Service (Code No. 020)
Number of Vacancies: 06 posts
- [Out of which, reservation will be like, GT (PSTM)-01, BC (PSTM)-01, BC-01, BC(M)-01, MBC/DC-01 & SC(W)-01]
- The candidates getting selected for the post will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 With Grade Pay Of Rs.4800 in PB-II per month
- For General category and others apart from the candidates mentioned below categories, the maximum age should not exceed 30 years as reckoned on 1-July-2014.
- For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and DW of all Castes: There is no maximum age limit.
- The minimum age for all is set at 18 years as on the same date 01-July-2014.
Educational Qualification as on date of publication of Application:
- The applicants must have passed Bachelors Degree in Statistics or Mathematics as the main subjects to be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification
- The Technical and Non-Technical Staff of TANSI who have faced retrenchment and have not been absorbed in the Government Corporations/ Undertakings may also apply, if they are otherwise qualified except age (for age relaxation will be applicable)
- Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the prescribed format as given in the official site of the commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Scheme of examination:
- The selection will be made on the basis of Written examination (online Computer Based Test) followed by Oral Test/ Interview
- He has to carry the Hall Ticket (Admission Card) and same has to be produced at the examination venue.
- Examination Fee: Rs.150 (Examination Fee Rs.100 + Cost of Application Rs.50)
- For all candidates claiming exemption in fees: Rs.50 (Cost of Application only)
- Those candidates who have already done one time registration by paying Rs.50 should be exempted from paying Application Fee
- Candidates can also resister for this procedure during this registration by payment of Rs.50 towards application fees, which will remain valid till 5 years
How to Pay the Application Fee:
There are two modes of fee payment –
- Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards
- Through Post Office or Indian Bank by system generated Fee Payment Challan
Payment should be made within 2 working days from the date of registration.
Application procedure (How to Apply):
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/10_2014_not_eng_stat_inspector.pdf, before applying online.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates can apply online by logging into the portal with the unique ID provided during registration.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- The Online Application can be filled up to 16-July-2014 till 11.49 PM, after which the link will be disabled.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>