Syndicate Bank invites interested and eligible candidates interested in a Banking career, to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Banglore (MaGE), and NITTE Edcuation International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida (NEIPL).
On successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course, within the stipulated time period, candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 05-November-2014
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 11-November-2014
- Date for payment of Application Fees (online): 05-November-2014 till 11-November-2014
- Last Date for Reprint: 03-December-2014
- Downloading of call letters: After 16-December-2014
- Tentative date for Online Exam: 27-December-2014
Details of vacancies: Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Total 400 Posts (SC-60, ST-30, OBC-108, UR-202, Note: 3% of total Seats are reserved for PWD candidates)
One batch of 200 students will be inducted in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE), and one batch of 200 students will be inducted in NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida (NEIPL).
Mode of Application:
An online application form is available to be filled up at the official site or through the link provided in the careers page in the Syndicate Bank official site (www.syndicatebank.in).
The candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in any discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks from a recognized University, as on 1st of October 2014. The candidates should have received their course completion certificate by the date mentioned.
Age limit for the candidates is cited to be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years as on 1st of October 2014, which can be relaxed for privileged categories (SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ PWD) as per rules.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs.50
- For All others CANDIDATES: Rs.500
- Fee payment will be accepted only in online mode by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Note: On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the e-Receipt for further references.
- As per the process of admission, an Online Test (Objective Type) would be conducted across multiple centers in India.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for Online Objective Test
- The selection is done in the mode of Online Test followed by Group Discussion and finally the Interview.
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
- However, Pursuing training in the Institute is virtually cashless because of the option of availing the loan from the Syndicate Bank.
The training period is spread over 12 calendar months, out of which 9 months is training and last 3 months is for Internship Program.
Stipend During the Training:
- During 9 Months of Training: Rs.2500 per month
- During 3 months of Internship: Rs.10000 per month
- After completion of Training Period, the candidates will join the Bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Successful candidates who join the bank as Probationary Officers shall be paid loyalty bonus Of Rs
100000/- per year for next five years after completion of five years of satisfactory service in the bank.
- The candidates after completion of Training will join the bank on a Probation Period of 24 months (2 years) from the date of joining.
During the process of Online Test and Interview, the candidates have to carry a valid Photo ID card (in original and in duplicate) for identity verification along with the call letter in original. Without Identity Proof candidate will not be entertained in the examination hall.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The interested candidates can apply through Online mode only through the website of the Indian Overseas Bank at www.syndicatebank.in
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility before applying
- The application form should be filled in accurately and should be verified before submission.
One must refer to Official Advertisement here Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2015-16 – PGD in Banking and Finance Course in MaGE and NEIPL.