State Bank of Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 For Management Executives in MMGS-II Cadre
(Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC Category)
As the behemoth of banking sector in India, State Bank of India (SBI) retains the glory of being the single largest bank of India since its inception. With its growth over post-independence era, it has merged many associate banks to its mainstream of operation and presently SBI with all its associate banks forms a mammoth size organization in banking and finance in India. State Bank of Hyderabad is one of the most diversified banking institutions under the State Bank of India. With a dynamic workforce and a dedicated infrastructure, State Bank of Hyderabad acquires a special recognition among the State Bank of India group for its operations and customer relations.
With a view to compete with the expansion and the trends of economical progress, SBI has recently released a notification to recruit 46 numbers of Management Executives in State Bank of Hyderabad. In line with the announcements, presently SBI invites adequately qualified individuals to join in this cadre with a competent selection procedure.
The details of the vacancies are described as under:
- On-line registration of Application From: 16-Dec-2013
- Payment of fee – Online mode: From 16-Dec-2013 to 03-Jan-2013
- Payment of fee – Offline mode: From 18-Dec-2013 to 07-Jan-2013
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 03-Jan-2013
- Date for reckoning age and qualification: 01-Dec-2013
- Date of availability of Admit cards: 27-Jan-2013
- Date of Recruitment Examination: 23-Feb-2014
Cadre of Recruitment & Number of Vacancies:
- Management Executive: 46 Posts (SC-14, ST-07, OBC-25 & out of which 01 Post is reserved for PWD(OH) candidate) (exclusively Reserved for SC, ST, OBC only)
- Other PWD candidates belonging to SC,ST, OBC will be eligible for age relaxation only.
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a starting basic pay is Rs.19400 in the scale of Rs.19400 – Rs.28100 as applicable for MMGS-II cadre. This will accompany with other perks and remunerations as applicable.
- The applicants must have completed Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, Systems, HR (The course studied should be of minimum two years full time course. Part time course/ distance learning courses are not eligible) with at least 50% marks.
- Should have passed M.Com OR M.A. / M.Sc. (in Economics or Statistics) OR CA/CWA/CFA/CS (Company Secretary) with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates should have completed matriculation with at least 55% marks
- The applicant must have attained minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed maximum age of 33 years (for OBC candidates) as on 01-Dec-2013.
- However there will be relaxation in the upper age limit for other reserved category of candidates as per rules.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges:
- For SC/ST/ PWD: Rs.100
- For OBC candidates: Rs.500
a) The fees can be paid through Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit Cards online
b) The fees can also be paid through the system generated fee payment challan at any branch of SBI after registration from the 2nd day till next three working days.
c) The application submission process will not be complete until an applicant deposits required fees
- The selection of candidates will be done through Objective Written Test and Group Discussion & Interview at the bank’s discretion.
- The candidates have to secure a minimum percentile of marks (as decided by the bank) along with passing in each section of the test
- The bank will be analysing the response of candidates with others in order to detect pattern of similarity. Such cases if detected will be liable for rejection and debarment from the selection procedure
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of State Bank of India at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form
- The aspirants are advised to refer to the website of the bank for instructions regarding uploading photograph and running signature at appropriate spaces
- The application may not be accepted unless a candidate does not upload his photograph and signature
- Only after payment of requisite fees, the application form will be considered as complete and can be considered for scrutiny and further selection.
- One may refer to official advertisement here www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1386599415157_SBH_MGMT_EXEC_ADVERTISEMENT_ENG.pdf
Sending Hardcopies of Application:
No hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the bank at this stage. However candidates are advised to keep one copy of the application for future reference.
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- All candidates are advised to keep the print copy of the Online Application Form and the Original Fee receipt for subsequent phases of selection
- The candidates are also advised to keep a proof of their identity such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID for production as and when requested.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>