Staff Selection Commission (ER) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Group B (Non-Gazetted), and Group C (Non-Technical) posts as Data Processing Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Geographical Assistant, and Senior Scientific Assistant.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27-January-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for far flung areas: 05-February-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Data Processing Assistant Grade ‘A’ in General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted: 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Scientific Assistant (Physical – Civil): 05 Posts (Unreserved -04, OBC-01)
- Scientific Assistant In General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial: 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Junior Geographical Assistant: 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Senior Scientific Assistant In General Central Service: 02 Posts (Unreserved)
Age Limit: As on Closing Date of Receipt of Application
- Data Processing Assistant, Junior Geographical Assistant: Minimum 18years, and Maximum 25 years
- Quarantine Inspector, Senior Scientific Assistant, Scientific Assistant (Physical – Civil): Minimum 18years, and Maximum 30 years
- Data Processing Assistant, Quarantine Inspector: Rs.9300/- 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 /- (Pay Band-2)
- Junior Geographical Assistant: Rs. 5200/- 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (Pay Band-1)
- Senior Scientific Assistant, Scientific Assistant (Physical – Civil): Rs.9300/- 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600 /- (Pay Band-2)
Examination Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can make the payment through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only.
- CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country. These Recruitment Fee Stamps may be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose. These Recruitment Stamps must be got cancelled from the Counter Clerks of any Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Office in such a manner that the impression of the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, Ex-servicemen, and Women Applicants are exempted from paying examination fee.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview/ Personality Test/ Proficiency Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with all required self attested copies of documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement, one recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the Application Form. Another copy of the same photo should be retained by the applicant for pasting it on the Bio-Data/ Admission Certificate; in an envelope by super scribed in bold letters as –“SELECTION POST” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF:__________________________; CATEGORY NO OF POST:ER-______ ; ADVERTISEMENT NO :ER-____________” to the
Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (ER), 234/4, A.J.C.Bose Road, Nizam Palace, 1st Mso Building, 8th Floor, Kolkata-700020
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, reservations, required essential educational qualification and experiences, detail description of posts, detail selection process, guidelines on mode of payment and sending complete application, the list of documents to be attached with application, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Staff Selection Commission (ER), here http://www.sscer.org/MATTER/Advt.%20No_ER-03_2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>