SSC Recruitment 2013 Examination For Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF, CISF And NCB
F. No. 3/1/2013–P&P-II
Date of Advt: 16-March-2013 Final Date: 12-April-2013
As a promising recruitment agency from the union Government of India, SSC (Staff Selection Commission) bears a major responsibility for safeguarding interests of various credential that are inevitable for specific job positions. Entrusted to recruit eligible candidates for various profiles of Group B and Group C cadre posts in the Central as well as State government, SSC is serving the nation for an unquestionable and competent selection.
With the present opening for various positions, the Commission will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police (DP) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) , Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). The Examination will comprise of Written Examination in two phases, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview/ Personality Test:
The details of the vacancies are as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of Advertisement and Publication of notification: 16-March-2013
- Date of closing of Part-I Online Application: 10-April-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date of closing of Part-II Online Application: 12-April-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Last Date of acceptance of Application Forms from far-flung areas: 19-April-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date of examination: 10-June-2013(Paper-I) & 18-August-2013 (Paper-II)
Details of Job Positions:
- Post Code A: Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Post Code B: Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Post Code C: Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Post Code D: Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Post Code E: Sub Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Post Code F: Sub Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Post Code G: Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Post Code H: Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau(NCB)
Number of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs: Total 1176 positions (CRPF-234 [Male – 212, Female- 22], ITBP-136 [Male Only], CISF-314 [Male – 283, Female- 31], SSB-68 [Male – 65, Female- 03])
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: Total 734 positions [Male – 661, Female- 73]
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police: Total 330 positions
- The vacancies for NCB will be intimated later
- The Reservation for SC, ST, OBC will be applicable as per the Central Govt. Norms
- Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs: The candidates will be eligible to receive a Pay Scale in Pay Band 2 in the order of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police: The candidates will be eligible to receive a Pay Scale in Pay Band 2 in the order of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: The candidates will be eligible to receive a Pay Scale in Pay Band 2 in the order of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2800
- Intelligence Officer in NCB: The candidates will be eligible to receive a Pay Scale in Pay Band 2 in the order of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4600
Important Eligibility Conditions:
- Nationality: A candidates must be a citizen of India and scheduled residents of India as per the Central Govt. Declaration in order to be considered as apply for these posts
- Age Limit: Ideally should be in between 20-25 years as on 01-Jan-2013 (Relaxable for SC, ST, OBC as per norms)
- Academics: The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent as on 1-Jan-2013. For candidates apply for Delhi Police, must possess a valid Driving License by the date of Physical Endurance Test.
The application fee of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) need to paid through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamp only. No other mode of payment will be entertained. The CRFS will be available at any postal counters in India.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Women and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying any fees. However, those ex-servicemen who have availed such benefit of fees exemption for any Govt. jobs prior to this will have to pay the fees.
- Preliminary Selection on the basis of credentials
- Screening Test (as per the SSC in two phases)
- Medical Test/ Physical Endurance Test
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Paper – I – June 10, 2013 [10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon]
- Paper – II – August 18, 2013 [10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon]
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- All interested candidates can apply through Online mode of application.
- Candidates are suggested to indicate the preference of the posts carefully, while submitting the online application form as candidates will not be allowed to revise/ change the preference subsequently.
- The applicants will need to submitted their completed hard copy of the application forms to the concerned authorities as mentioned on the official advertisement at the website .
For more detail on this recruitment exam 2013 such as important instruction to candidates, contact detail of Regional Help Lines for clarifications, breakout of vacancies in detail, reservation in vacancies, relaxations in age limit, detail list of center of examination, examination pattern, syllabus, and schemes, required physical standards, mode of selection, detail on how to fill the application form properly, and much more please refer to official advertisement here SSC Recruitment Exam 2013 For SI in Delhi Police, CISF, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBPF, And Intelligence Officers In NCB .
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>