Recruitment for Sub Inspectors IN CAPF and Assistant Sub Inspectors IN CISF Posts by SSC
SSC stands for staff Selection Commission. It the main recruiting body of India undertaking the recruitments for the Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts introduced in various departments of Indian government. The agency was set up in 1977 and since then it is conducting numerous selection process for the government. This time it is undertaking the recruitment for Sub- Inspector in CAPF and Assistant Sun inspector post in CISF for the coming year. The organization is about to hire candidates on the basis of written test, Interview, Physical efficiency test (PET) and medical test.
Syllabus and Exam pattern of the Recruitment
The exam mainly consists of two stages. First stage consists of question paper with 200 questions and if further divided into 4 parts with 50 questions each. Second stage again consists of 200 questions. Both the papers are objective type carrying 1 mark for each question. Candidates will be given 2 hours for each paper.
Paper I – It consists of four sections (A, B, C, D) covering General Intelligence/Reasoning, General Knowledge/General Awareness, Qualitative Aptitude and English Comprehension respectively. Each part contains 50 questions (1 mark each).
Paper II- It consists of 200 questions on English language and Comprehension. Each question carries 1 mark.
- General Intelligence/Reasoning– Verbal, non-verbal questions, comparisons, arithmetical questions, coding, decoding etc.
- General Knowledge/General Awareness– Questions including current affairs regarding history, geography, culture, Politics, Indian Constitution etc.
- Qualitative Aptitude– The questions mainly cover the numerical techniques, mathematical formulas, arithmetical concepts etc.
- English Comprehension– This section will mainly check the correcting and comprehensive power of the candidate in English.
- English language and Comprehension -The questions will cover grammar, tenses, verbs, articles, preposition, spellings, vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms etc.
All the questions are published in the paper in both Hindi and English. There will be a negative marking for wrong answers. Penalty of 0.25 marks will be made by the authorities.
PET:-After clearing the written test candidates undergo PET (Physical Endurance Test) and medical Exam. The exam comprises of 100 meter race, long jump, high jump, shot put etc for both male and female candidates. Besides, medical checkups of height weights, chest expansion, disabilities etc are carried out.
Schedule for SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF Examination, 2013
The recruitment will be carried out in the coming year 2013. Important dates are
Announcement of Advertisement: 2 March 2013
Last date of Application: – 29 March 2013
Examination to be held on: 10 June 2013 and 18 August 2013
The above dates may change accordingly by the authorities. Regularly visit the official SSC website for latest updates and changes entertained by the organization. This recruitment can be the golden opportunity of the candidates for setting up their future in Police forces.
We shall be updating you guys on every bit of information for upcoming SSC Recruitment 2013 – SI in CAPFs And ASI in CISF Exam 2013.