Staff Selection Commission is set up by Government of India to support the competent selection of candidates for various profiles of Government jobs in India. Segregated over regional distributions, SSC is now functionally operating through its regional offices and from the headquarters in Delhi.
With the recent announcement from the SSC-Karnataka-Kerala Region, there are a few vacancies intimated through the SSC for filling up various government positions in various locations. All of these posts will be filled under All India Service Liability (AISL)
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows: Advertisement No. KKR-02/2013
- Date of publication of the Advertisement: 13-July-2013
- Closing date for receipt of Applications: 09-August-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Closing date for receipt of Application from far-flung areas: 16-August-2013
Category-wise details of the posts:
Category No. 1/BG: Junior Engineer (Civil) in the Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Cochin.
- Number of vacancies: 01 (ST) (Suitable for PWD)
- Pay band: Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 and other allowances (as in Group B Gazetted Posts)
- Qualification: The candidate must be a Degree in Civil Engineering OR, a Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years of Post-Qualification Experience Or, any equivalent qualification
- Experience: 3 Years of Post Qualification experience in case the candidate has Diploma in Engineering
- Age Specification: The applicant must be in a age group of 21-32 years as on the last date of submission of Application. The upper age will be further relaxed for 5 years for ST candidates and till 45 years for employees of Government
Category No. 2/BG: Data Entry Operator Grade ‘C’ in Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi.
- Number of vacancies: 07 Posts (UR-04, OBC-03 & not suitable for PWD candidates)
- Pay band: Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 and other allowances (as in Group C non-Gazetted Posts)
- Qualification: The candidate must have Degree in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Computer Science/ Commerce (with Statistics) or equivalent
- Experience: The candidate must have experience in Data Preparation and entry in a computer organization
- Age Specification: The applicant must be within 18-26 years of age as on the last date of submission of Application. The upper age will be relaxed for 3 years for OBC and upto 40 years for Govt. Servants. There will be no relaxation for SC/ST candidates
Category No. 3/BG: Horticulture Assistant Grade – I in the Archaeological Survey of India, Horticulture Branch.
- Number of vacancies: 01 (SC) (Not suitable for PWD)
- Pay band: Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800 and other allowances
- Qualification: The candidate must have completed Master’s Degree in Agriculture with specialization Horticulture OR, Master’s Degree in Horticulture/ Floriculture/ Pomology OR, BSc (Ag or Horticulture) with 3 years experience in GP Rs.2400 or 5 years experience in GP Rs.1900
- Experience: 3 years experience in GP Rs.2400 or 5 years experience in GP Rs.1900 in Pay Band -1 for candidates having BSc qualification
- Age Specification: The applicant must be within 18-28 years of age as on the last date of submission of Application. The max age will be relaxed for 5 years in case of SC candidates
Reservation & Relaxation Rules:
- The reservation for identified categories is applicable as per rules of the State Government. This will include reservation for SC, ST, OBC, and PWDs.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable as per the government norms
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 50 only
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, Women & Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
- The fee can be deposited through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
- The candidates will be selected on the minimum prescribed qualifications and they will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc, or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission.
- Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable/required or considered necessary by the Commission.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the SSC at http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/ or at http://www.sscnwr.org/notice_down_file/ENG%20ADVT%20KKR%20-%202-2013.pdf
- The applications need to be typed on a good quality A4 size paper
- Application completed in all respect and attached with all valid copies of education and age proofs along with the CRFS and a stamped self-addressed envelope must be sent to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach by 09-August-2013
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………………. ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO………………………………….. OF ADVT. NO. KKR-02/2013”
- Address to send the completed Application:
The Regional Director (KKR)
Staff Selection Commission
1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034
- Any discrepancy or improper information may cancel the candidature
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a serious offense and will be dealt seriously.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>