As a vital nodal recruitment agency from the union Government of India, SSC (Staff Selection Commission) bears a major responsibility for safeguarding interests of various credential that are inevitable for specific job positions. Entrusted to recruit eligible candidates for various profiles of Group B and Group C cadre posts in the Central as well as State government through competent selection norms, SSC is serving the nation for an unquestionable for better recruitment of human resources in various profiles of operation. The SSC has been divided into various regions for smooth functioning of its duties and responsibilities.
With its present notification, the SSC (Northern Region) is inviting competent applications from aspirants from all corners of India to fill up various vacancies.
The details of eligibility criteria are as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of publication of notification: 24-May-2014
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 24-May-2014
- Last Date for acceptance of Application Forms: 20-Jun-2014 till 5:00 PM
- Last Date of acceptance of Application Forms from far-flung areas: 27-Jun-2014 till 5:00 PM
Details of Job Positions: Total 279 Vacancies
- Senior Technical Assistant: 03 Vacancies
- Assistant Archaeological Chemist: 23 Vacancies
- Assistant Archaeologist: 19 Vacancies
- Draughtsman (Grade-I): 03 Vacancies
- Assistant (Legal): 06 Vacancies
- Junior Technical Assistant: 19 Vacancies
- Draughtsman (Grade-I): 01 Vacancy
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Director: 07 Vacancies
- Senior Technical Assistant (Crops): 04 Vacancies
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Print): 39 Vacancies
- Senior Research Assistant: 02 Vacancies
- Evaluator (Malyalam/ Tamil/ Bangla): 03 Vacancies
- Assistant Research Officer for Hindi: 08 Vacancies
- Primary Teachers: 03 Vacancies
- Data Processing Assistant (Grade-A): 09 Vacancies
- House Keeper: 01 Vacancy
- Data Processing Assistant (Grade-A): 04 Vacancies
- Assistant Library and Information Officer (Librarian): 01 Vacancy
- Senior Technical Assistant (Credit): 03 Vacancies
- Senior Technical Assistant (Soil Conservation): 03 Vacancies
- Assistant Field Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Language): 08 Vacancies
- Documentation & Information Technology Assistant: 01 Vacancy
- Senior Technical Assistant (Cooperation): 02 Vacancies
- Investigator Grade-II: 02 Vacancies
- Senior Geographer: 02 Vacancies
- Heraldic Assistant Group ‘B’: 01 Vacancy
- Quarantine Inspector: 03 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant (Metallurgical): 05 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant Electrical: 18 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 21 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant (Chemical): 06 Vacancies
- Senior Library & Information Assistant: 01 Vacancy
- Technician: 06 Vacancies
- Technician (BCG): 02 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant (Wild Life): 01 Vacancy
- Economic Investigator (Grade-II): 01 Vacancy
- Data Processing Assistant (Grade-A): 09 Vacancies
- Technical Officer (S&R): 26 Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies may be changed in due course of selection.
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS/ PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Norms.
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The selected candidates as Junior Engineers will be eligible to receive a remuneration in the group scale for different profiles.
- Other perks and remunerations will be applicable as per rules of the concerned departments and directorates.
Details of Age and Educational requirements:
- The candidates are advised to read the detailed advertisement as published on the Employment News published during 24-May-2014 to understand the exact requirement of age and education against the specific posts.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on a Merit Ranking basis on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination followed by an Interview.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment.
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application only as available at the website of the SSC (Northern Region) at http://sscnr.net.in.
- The candidates should read through the detailed application requirements as available at the above website before applying.
- The candidates should fill facts and attach documentary evidence against their eligibility conditions.
- The candidates should put their signature and paste recent passport size photographs at appropriate spaces on the application form.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the application form and fee payment receipt for future reference.
- Any form of wrong or misleading information may result in rejection of candidature.
Official Advertisement: http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/downloads/Notice_ENGLISH_BCat_27514.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>