Staff Selection Commission (SSC), North Eastern Region (NER), invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of General Central Service, Group B, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial Posts as Senior Technical Assistant, and Junior Scientific Assistant in concerned centers.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20-October-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) in Central Ground Water Board: 02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Assistant in Dte. Gen. of Supplies & Transport, M/o Defence: 10 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed maximum age of 30 years.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognised University.
- Junior Scientific Assistant: Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics OR Chemistry, Botany and Zoology and have two years experience in Food Inspection/Analysis.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
- Junior Scientific Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis written test, skill test, Interview, computer proficiency test, followed by document verification; at the discretion of the Commission.
For Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) in Central Ground Water Board Posts: Two Years
For Junior Scientific Assistant in Dte. Gen. of Supplies & Transport, M/o Defence Posts: One Year
Application Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can make the payment through CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamp). These stamps are available at all departmental Post Offices of the country.
- Women, PH, SC, ST, and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed applications in prescribed format only along with attested copies of requested documents/ certificates (Education, Experiences, DOB), caste certificate if applicable, Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form, one recent passport size photograph, two self addressed envelopes of 12 cm X 25 cm size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-, in a cover by super scribing as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO ____ OF ADVT.NO.NER _____”to
The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (NER), Housefed Complex, West End Building, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Staff Selection Commission here http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/AdvtNER12014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>