Primary function of Staff Selection Commission is to regulate recruitment in Group B and Group C departments. Recruitment made through this commission come under central government posts on India.
Name of Post:
Staff Selection Commission of Madhya Pradesh region has invited applications from promising candidates for post of
- Draughtsman Grade-I in
506 Army Base Workshop AND
Drawing & Specification Wing (Weapons), Ministry of Defence, Khamaria, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Statistical Investigator in Directorate of Pulses Development, D/o Agriculture & Cooperation, Bhopal.
- Teacher (Primary) in Ordnance Factory, M/o Defence, Khamaria, Jabalpur, MP.
Nature of the Post:
Offered post is of General Central Service, Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted) Non-Ministerial nature.
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total vacancies for each job are as follows:
- 506 Army Base Workshop – 02 (01-OBC & 01-UR)
- Drawing & Specification Wing (Weapons) – 03 (UR)
- Statistical Investigator – 01 (UR)
- Teacher (Primary) – 02 (01-UR & 01-OBC)
Date of publication of notice: 29-12-2012
Last date for receipt of applications: 25-01-2013
In order to appear eligible for given posts candidate require following educational qualifications:
- For Draughtsman Grade-I candidate must have completed 10+2 and 3 years diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from recognised university.
- For Statistical Investigator one must have Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture Statistics or Agriculture Economics and Degree in Agriculture along with experience in same.
- For Teacher (Primary) one must be 10+2 QUALIFIED ALONG WITH degree of diploma Education/ Teaching/ Music/ Craft. They must also have 2 years post qualification experience.
Age of an applicant should not exceed 30 years as on 25-01-2013. Relaxation in age will be offered as per government consent.
All recruitments will be held under Pay Band – 2 i.e. Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200.
Application Fee & How to:
Interested applicants must submit Rs. 50 as application fee in form of CRFS.
Candidates shall be recruited on the basis of short listing and screening test as organised by the commission.
Mode of Application:
All applications shall be sent by offline mode.
How To Apply:
One must completely fill the application form as provided in prescribed format in advertisement. It should be duly affixed with recent passport size photograph of applicant. All required document copies shall be attached with it and post to
Deputy Regional Director (MPR)
Staff Selection Commission
‘Nishant Villa’, F- Jalvihar Colony,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>