Staff Selection Commission as a nodal agency set up by the Government of India is supporting selection and recruitment of various government job positions as desired by various departments and their dependant bodies. Mostly responsible for selection of Group B and Group C posts of the government, the SSC also extends its support for other various posts with their competent recruitment and selection.
With the recent announcement, the SSC is going to conduct the Combined All India Open competitive Examination for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). For appointment preference for Ministry/Department/Office will be taken from the candidates qualified for Skill Test/Typing Test at the time of Skill Test/Typing Test.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows: Advertisement No. F.No.3/2/2013.P&P-I
- Date of publication of the Advertisement: 20-July-2013
- Starting date for Part-I and Part-II or Online/ Offline Registration: 20-July-2013
- Closing date for Part-I registration of Online Applications: 14-August-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Closing date for Part-II registration of Online Applications and receipt of Offline Application: 16-August-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Closing date for receipt of application from far-flung areas: 23-August-2013
- Date of All India examination: 10 and 17-November-2013
Details of the Posts & Pay Scale:
- Data Entry Operator (Group-C – Non-Gazetted): Pay Band-1, Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400 and Rs.1900
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-C – Non-Gazetted): Pay Band-1, Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900
Note: The total number of vacancies will be announced in due course.
- The candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognized Board or University
- Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on 01-August-2013 will not be eligible and need not apply
- The candidates applying for Data Entry Operators must have Data Entry Speed of at least 8000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- Typing Test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination. Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- For details of the requirements a candidate can log on to the website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01-August-2013.
- However, the relaxation in upper age is applicable as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be following the following procedure:
- Written Exam (Paper-I and Paper-II)
- Typing/ Data Entry Speed Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 100 only
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, Women & Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
The fee can be deposited through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) or through SBI NET-BANKING. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
How to Apply?
- Online Mode: The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application/ through ONLINE mode as available at the website of the SSC at http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Offline Mode: The applications need to be typed on a good quality A4 size paper for Offline Application (Prescribed Format: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/HSLE%202013%20APP%20FORM%20.pdf)
- Offline Application completed in all respect and attached with all valid copies of education and age proofs along with the CRFS/ Net Banking (for Online Mode) and a stamped self-addressed envelope must be sent to the Regional Director at the address mentioned in the detailed advertisement so as to reach by 16-August-2013
- The envelope containing the Offline Application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________________ ADVERTISED VIDE ADVT. NO.__________________”
- Address to send the completed Application are varied as per the nature of job positions. Candidates are advised to visit the official advertisement link shared below for knowing detailed address to send completed application form.
- A candidate must submit his/ her application only to the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the Centre selected by him/ her falls. Application received in any other Regional/ Sub Regional Office of the Commission will be rejected summarily.
Candidates are suggested to refer to official advertisement here SSC CHSL Exam 2013 Notification to get the detail information.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>