Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini-ratna Category–I invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Dy. General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager to strengthen HR & Finance set up of SPMCIL.
Last Date for receipt of application: January 06, 2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding Vacancies:
- Dy. General Manager (F&A) – 1 Post [Reserved for SC Category Candidate]
- Manager (HR) – 1 Post [Reserved for OBC Category Candidate]
- Deputy Manager (Finance and Accounts) – 7 Posts [Unreserved- 02, OBC- 01, SC- 02, ST- 02]
- Assistant Manager (F&A) – 1 Post [Reserved for OBC Category Candidate]
Total Number of Vacancies: 10
- Dy. General Manager: Rs. 36600- 62000/-
- Manager: Rs. 29100-54500/-
- Deputy Manager: Rs. 24900-50500/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 20600-46500/-
Upper Age Limit: 45 years for Deputy General Manager Post , 40 years for Manager, Deputy Manager Posts and 35 years for the post of Assistant Manager as on November 30, 2013
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft for drawn in favor of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd” payable at New Delhi.
For SC/ST/Physically challenged category candidates: No fee
- Dy. General Manager, Deputy Manager, and Assistant Manager: CA/ICWA/1st Class full-time MBA with Finance elective from recognized University/Management Institute.
- Manager (HR): Two years full-time Master’s Degree in PM&IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective from recognized University/Management Institute.
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with Demand Draft, self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience through registered/speed post to the DGM (Pers.), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001.
Candidates must super scribe as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________________________________ “on the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as required experience, relaxation in age limit and much more. For more detail information please refer to official advertisement from SPMCIL, here www.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/UploadDocument/07-HR%20&%20Finance.3896748f-95a5-4162-b8da-1bb39f511b4d.pdf