South Indian Bank Recruitment 2014 for 200 Probationary Clerks In Tamil Nadu Region
South Indian Bank, presently inviting applications for recruitment of Probationary Clerks for South Indian Bank’s Tamil Nadu region from eligible candidates having permanent residence in Tamil Nadu/ Puducherry. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply. The details of the vacancies are detailed as under:
Name & Number of vacancies:
- Probationary Clerks: 200 Positions
- Starting Date of Receipt of Online Application: January 22, 2014
- Last Date of Online Registration: January 28, 2014
- Last Dates for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: January 29, 2014
- Download of Hall Ticket: February 10, 2014 on-wards
Important Eligibility Conditions:
- The aspirant must not be less than 20 years and over 26 years as on December 31, 2013.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit for privileged categories (only SC/ ST) will be applicable as per rules.
- The aspirants must have completed Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 55% marks in Science/ Engineering Streams or 50 % marks in Arts/ Other streams.
- Candidates must have Minimum of 60 % marks in 10th and 12th standards.
- Candidates should be proficient in computer operations
- Candidates having permanent address in the state of Tamil Nadu for more than 5 yrs (Documentary proof to be produced), and are proficient in local language apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.7200 – Rs.19300 plus allowances as per the provisions for clerical cadre
- The selection of candidates will be done through an initial scrutiny of application followed by a Written test and Personal Interview. Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and shortlisted candidates will be informed through their registered E-mail ID.
Probation Period: Candidates will be on probation for a period of Six Months.
- For General Category: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 100/-
- The fees can be remitted at any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challan form generated after the completion of online registration.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Note: Candidates are suggested to have candidate’s copy of the payment challan authenticated by the Bank Officials, for further verification/ references.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of South Indian bank at www.southindianbank.com
- Candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the
eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc before applying to this post.
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- The aspirants are advised to take a print out of the completed online application, and keep the same for further references.
- An Email ID (valid and functioning) is must for applying online.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a proof of their identity such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID for production as and when requested.
- Hall tickets and information hand out for the written examination/ interview can be downloaded from official website from February 10, 2014 on-wards.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>