South Indian Bank Recruitment 2013-14 for 30 Probationary Clerks In Ahmedabad Region
Being known as one of the earliest banks in South India, South Indian Bank came into existence during the Swadeshi movement. The establishment of the bank was for the fulfillment of the dreams to provide the people a safe, efficient, service oriented repository of savings on one hand, and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy moneylenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest.
Translating the vision of the founders as its corporate mission, the bank has been able to project itself as a vibrant, fast growing, service oriented and trend setting financial intermediary during its long sojourn.
Presently this bank is inviting applications for recruitment of Probationary Clerks for South Indian Bank’s Ahmedabad region. The details of the vacancies are detailed as under:
Name & Number of vacancies:
- Probationary Clerks: 30 Positions
- Starting Date of Receipt of Online Application: 20-Nov-2013
- Last Date of Online Registration: 02-Dec-2013
- Last Dates for Receipt of hard copy of the Application: 07-Dec-2013
Important Eligibility Conditions:
- The aspirant must not be over 26 years as on 30-Sept-2013
- Relaxation in the upper age limit for privileged categories (only SC/ST) will be applicable as per rules
- The aspirants must have completed Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 55% marks in Science/ Engineering Streams or 50 % marks in Arts/ Other streams.
- Candidates should be proficient in computer operations
- Candidates having permanent address in the state of Gujarat for more than 5 yrs (Documentary proof to be produced), and are proficient in local language apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.7200 – Rs.19300 plus allowances as per the provisions for clerical cadre
- The selection of candidates will be done through an initial scrutiny of application followed by a Written test and Personal Interview
- For General Category: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 50/-
- The fees can be remitted in shape of a Demand Draft favouring “The South Indian Bank Ltd.‟ and should be payable at Ahmedabad
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of South Indian bank at http://www.southindianbank.com
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- The aspirants are advised to take a print out of the online application, affix their photographs and other credentials with the system generated print out of the application and submit that to the following address for completing his/her candidature.
- The applications must be super-scribed as ” Application for the post of Pro Clerk – Application ref ID – ……(please fill in)……..” and send to :
The Deputy General Manager (Personnel Dept.)
The South Indian Bank Ltd.
Regional Office- Ahmedabad
Shop No:415, Ward No:2, SAKAR VII
4th Floor, Nehru Bridge Corner, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad
Gujarat – 380009
- The application should accompany with self-attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove experience, qualification and age.
- Incomplete applications and applications without the above said procedure will become invalid
- An Email ID (valid and functioning) is must for applying online
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- All candidates are advised to keep the print copy of the Online Application Form for subsequent phases of selection
- The candidates are also advised to keep a proof of their identity such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID for production as and when requested
- All the eligibility conditions, age and qualification will be reckoned as on 30-Sept-2013
- Candidates are advised to keep at least two copied of the application documents as submitted with the photographs for future reference.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>