South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) is the largest coal producing company of India. It is one of the eight fully owned subsidiaries of Coal India Limited. The company has its head office at Bilaspur and mines spread over Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh. It has total 92 Mines out of which, there are 70 Underground Mines and total 21 Open-cast mines. There is also 1 (One) mixed mine, which comes under the control of SECL. It is a schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Central PSE in coal & lignite under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal, Government of India. This company has been certified with SA8000, recently.
With the recent notification from the South Eastern Coalfields Limited, there is an announcement for induction of 700 Mining Sirdars including backlog posts.
The details of this notification are as follows:
- Date of publication of notification: 17-Feb-2014
- Starting date for registration of Online Application: 20-Feb-2014
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 25-Mar-2014 till midnight
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of Online Application/ submission of Offline Application: 05-Apr-2014
- Date for reckoning Age and Qualification: 05-Apr-2014
Details of Job Positions:
- Mining Sirdar (in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C): 700 Posts (UR-342, OBC-NCL-200, SC-112 & ST-46 including backlog posts)
NOTE: These posts are not suitable for PWD candidates.
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.19035.02 per month along with other allowances as per National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA)-IX.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per rules of Central Coal Fields Limited.
Educational Eligibility & Competency:
- The applicants must have completed High School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The applicants must have secured a Mining Sirdar Competency Certificate as issued by DGMS, Dhanbad OR should have completed Mining and Mine Surveying certificate (Three years) issued from recognized Institute & Overman’s competency certificate issued from DGMS, Dhanbad.
- The applicants should have obtained a valid First Aid certificate
- The applicants should have obtained a valid Gas Testing certificate
- Candidates awaiting results/ certificates need not apply.
Age Specific Requirement:
- The candidates applying for these positions must have attained 18 years of age and should not have crossed max age of 30 years as on 05-Apr-2014.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, OBC, and other candidates.
- The selection to these posts will be done through a Written Examination and an Interview on the basis of merit ranking.
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through Online and Offline mode
- For online application candidates can log in to the web portal of South Eastern Coalfields Limited at http://secl.gov.in/
- Offline Application formats can be downloaded from the same website
- The candidates are required to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://secl.gov.in/, prior to applying online.
- The envelope containing application form and other essential certificates must be super-scribed as:
Post Applied for – ……………………… OFFLINE / ONLINE (Application ID)
- The application complete in all respect must reach the address mentioned below on or before the last date (05-Apr-2014) as stated above:
- The address to send completed application:
The General Manager (Manpower)
Seepat Road, Post Box No 60
South Eastern Coalfields Ltd,
Bilaspur, CG – 495006
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>