Sikkim Public Service Commission is the authority responsible for competent selection of candidates for various government departments and its associated institutions in the state of Sikkim. Acting under the guidelines of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), this PSC is delivering its services for selection of the best workforce for functioning of the Government of Sikkim.
With the recent notification from Sikkim PSC, it invites applications in prescribed formats, from in-service Primary Teachers and Graduate Teachers working in the Government School having the eligible criteria for filling up the posts of Graduate Teachers and Post Graduate Teachers under Human Resource Development Department, under the Government of Sikkim administration.
The details of the vacancies along with eligibility criteria for recruitment are as under:
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 30-July-2014 up to 03:00 PM
Details of Job Positions:
- Graduate Teacher (Arts): 42 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Bio): 32 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (Arts): 36 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Political Science): 01 Post
- Post-Graduate Teacher (History): 02 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Geography): 04 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Economics): 02 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Sociology): 01 Post
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Chemistry): 02 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Physics): 03 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Biology): 01 Post
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Maths): 03 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Commerce): 02 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Hindi): 05 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Nepali): 04 Posts
- Post-Graduate Teacher (English): 05 Posts
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- For Graduate Teachers: The candidates selected for the job position will be inducted in service with a Pay Scale in PB-2 of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 plus the grade pay of Rs.4800.
- For Post-Graduate Teachers: The candidates selected for the job position will be inducted in service with a Pay Scale in PB-2 of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 plus the grade pay of Rs.5000.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per the rules of the state Government.
Educational Eligibility & Experience:
- For Graduate Teachers: The candidates interested to join these posts must have completed Regular Service as a Primary Teacher with Graduation in concerned disciplines and with B.Ed. qualification along with at least 8 years of teaching experience.
- For Post-Graduate Teachers: The candidates interested to join these posts must have completed Regular Service as a Graduate Teacher with Masters Degree in concerned disciplines and with B.Ed. qualification along with at least 8 years of teaching experience.
- The candidates should be conversant with Customs and Manners of Sikkim
- There is no age bar for this employment.
- For all category candidates: Rs. 150
- The fees can be deposited in cash in any branch of State Bank of Sikkim in the Account “0051-SPSC”
Stages of Examination & Selection:
As per the number of applications received the Sikkim PSC may conduct the selection on the basis of the following 2 stages:
- Written (Main) Examination
- Classroom Demonstration/ Personality Test
In case the number of applicants are more, then the PSC may shortlist them as per its statutory norms.
How to apply:
- The candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions can apply through the prescribed format of application which can be downloaded from the website of Sikkim PSC at http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
- Due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly.
- The details of the advertisement can be referred to at http://spscskm.gov.in/documents/merged%20PGT%20&%20GT.pdf before filling-up/ submitting the application
- The candidates are required to submit the Application Form complete in all respects. Photograph, duly attested, should be pasted (Not Stapled in Any Case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
- They are further advised to attach attested copies of the documents/testimonials with the photo copy of the Application Form and not with the original form
- Duly filled applications in hand must be submitted to the Office of Joint Director of HRDD in their respective district along with Original Bank Receipt so as to reach by the last date specified (30-July-2014).
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>