Sikkim PSC Invites Applications For Assistant And Junior Engineers In Different Disciplines
Advertisement No.: 11
Sikkim Public Service Commission invites eligible candidates for posts in Assistant and Junior Engineers in various government departments in temporary and regular basis.
Last date for submission of filled-in application form: Wednesday, 10th of October 2012 up to 3 PM
Name of Posts with Number Of Vacancies and Educational Qualifications:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 33 posts – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Engineering College/ University with 3 (three) yrs. of field experience in Engineering discipline
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 4 posts – Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Engineering College/ University with 3 (three) yrs. of field experience
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 2 posts – Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Engineering College/ University with 3 (three) yrs. of field experience
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) – 2 posts in Sikkim State Agriculture engineering service – Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized Engineering College/ University
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 28 posts in Road and Bridges Department – Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) from a recognized institution or equivalent
Other essential requirements:-
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification
- Should have valid employment card
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim
- Should have knowledge of any of the State languages
- For assistant engineers the age limit is 21 to 30 years as on 1st Sept 12
- For junior engineers the age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 1st Sept 12
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
The candidate on selection shall be paid training allowance for first year of training/ probation/ apprenticeship as per Notification No. 89/GEN/DOP dated 31st October, 2011.
On completion of training the candidates will be eligible to receive remuneration in the following pay scale:
- For Assistant Engineer: Pay Band- 2 with Rs.9300- Rs.34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.5000
- For Junior Engineer: Pay Band- 2 with Rs.9300- Rs.34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.3800
Other Essential Information:
Details of examination pattern and syllabus can be seen in our official website www.spscskm.gov.in.
How To Apply:
Application form can be downloaded from SPSC website www.spscskm.gov.in
The form should be filled up by the candidate himself in his own handwriting in CAPITAL LETTERS and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM on production of original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim as proof of fee payment.
Address To send the Completed Application Form:
The Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old West Point School Complex, Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok (by Hand or by Post)
For all candidates: Rs. 150/-
The fees can be credited to Account Number ‘0051-SPSC’
Completed application form should be accompanied with:
(1) Attested copies of Class X Mark sheets/Certificate containing Date of Birth.
(2) Degree Mark Sheet/ Degree Certificate awarded by the University
(3) Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim,
(4) Valid Certificate of Identification/Sikkim Subject Certificate
(5) At least 3yrs of field experience certificate in Engineering Discipline for AE(Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
(6) No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority/ Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>