Security Printing Press Corrigendum to Notification No. SPP/DM(HR)/Recruitment/2013-1 published during 1st June 2013 in the Employment News
With the revised corrigendum for the posts advertised vide Notification from Security Printing Press (SPP) No. SPP/DM(HR)/Recruitment/2013-1, the SPP would like to extend the last date for submission of application along with certain revised terms.
The requisite experience criteria for the positions advertised in Post Code.01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 under the S1 and W1 Grade are no more required as minimum basic criteria for selection of these posts.
With this corrigendum, new candidates fulfilling all other requirements can apply freshly with an extended final date till 16-September-2013. This will be applicable for all interested candidates who could not apply for these posts due to lack of experience in the previous attempt.
To get the detail information and to APPLY, VISIT http://employmentnews.indialist.org/security-printing-press-hyderabad-recruitment-2013-for-142-supervisor-i-and-workmen-cadre/
The candidates, who have already applied for these posts, need not apply again.
For the new/ fresh candidates the details of the application and the requisite criteria thereof are available at the website http://jobapply.in/spphyderabad.
Details of Vacancies: 142 Vacancies
- Post Code-1 – Supervisor (Printing): 07 Posts (UR-5, ST-1, OBC-2)
- Post Code-2 – Supervisor (Pre-Press): 02 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Post Code-3 – Supervisor (Electrical Maintenance): 01 Post (UR)
- Post Code-4 – Supervisor (Mechanical Maintenance): 01 Post (SC)
- Post Code-5 – Supervisor (Control): 06 Posts (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-2)
- Post Code-6 – Office Assistant / Secretarial Assistant: 24 Posts (UR-11, SC-4, ST-2, OBC-7)
- Post Code-7 – Hindi Typist: 01 Post (UR)
- Post Code-8 – Workmen (Printing): 32 Posts (UR-16, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-9)
- Post Code-9 – Workmen (Pre-Press): 04 Posts (UR-3, OBC-1)
- Post Code-10 – Workmen (Mechanical Maintenance): 04 Posts (UR-2, OBC-2) (Millwright)
- Post Code-11 – Workmen (Mechanical Maintenance): 02 Posts (UR) (Machinist)
- Post Code-12 – Workmen (Civil Maintenance): 01 Post (ST) (Plumber)
- Post Code-13 – Workmen (Civil Maintenance): 01 Post (SC) (Mason)
- Post Code-14 – Workmen (Electrical): 06 Posts (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-2)
- Post Code-15 – Workmen (Control): 44 Posts (UR-22, SC-7, ST-4, OBC-11)
- Post Code-16 – Workmen (MT Garage): 06 Posts (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-2)