Security Paper Mill (SPM), Hoshangabad manufactures high quality Bank note and other security papers required by Security Presses. Like any other paper industry, SPM is also engaged in continuous process system. The constituents of process are Stock Preparation, Paper Making, Calendaring, Cutting and finally Finishing process. But unlike other ordinary / conventional paper mills, S.P.M. has a unique distinction of being the only one of its kind . It is the only paper mill in the country which produces high quality Bank Note and other Security Papers. Quality of the paper is the key factor of the organization which is accomplished in a very high security environment. It is the basic object of ours to keep a close monitoring and constant control on the critical parameters specified by the presses and to satisfy the customer’s need.
This mill is set up under expert collaboration from Messrs Portals Limited United Kingdom. M/s. Portals Limited, UK also provided the training to the staff and officers in paper making and allied processes.
For spearheading the project, the company is, in the process of recruiting manpower across all levels for erection/ commissioning and subsequent operation and maintenance of the plant. Presently there are a few recruitments in the recruitment of Workmen cadre and the details are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 25-May-2013
- Commencement of receipt of Application form: 27-May-2013
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 16-July-2013
Details of Vacancies:
Workmen (ITI): 143 Posts (Machinist-43, Fitter-36, Welder-01, Turner-05, Electrician-20, Inst.Mechanic/Mechanic Industrial Electronics- 31, Lab. Assistant (Chemical Lab)-07 posts)
Out Of these posts UR-70, SC-21, ST-10 and OBC-42 Posts
Academic Requirements: The candidates must have completed ITI in concerned disciplines with 2 years regular course. Diploma in the concerned trades is desired for the posts.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in PB-1 (W-1 Grade)
Age: The applicant must not have crosses 25 years of age as on 16-July-2013. However, there will be relaxation in upper age for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Application Fees: Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- The fees can be paid in shape of Demand Draft drawn on any State Bank of India and payable at SBI Hoshangabad branch. NO other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates: Fees exempted
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview as done by SPM, Hoshangabad
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants must apply through the prescribed application form as available at the website of SPM at http://spmhoshangabad.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/UploadDocument/Workman143.8f813208-842c-4e56-a785-a60be92137f8.pdf
- The applications completed in all respect, attached with all essential certificates in support of age, education and special considerations, should reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date specified (16-July-2013)
- The completed application should be sealed in an envelop and that should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Workmen (ITI) …………Trade” in bold and capital letters.
- Address to send completed application:
The General Manager, Security Paper Mill,
Hoshangabad – 461 005
(Through registered/speed post only)