State Bank of India invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistants in Clerical Cadre in various circles as Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kerala, Lucknow, Mumbai, North Eastern, and Patna.
Candidates are strongly suggested to apply for vacancies in one state only and will have to appear for the test from an examination centre for that particular state.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under;
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Registration of Application: 26- May-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 14-June-2014
- Starting Date for Payment of Fees through Online mode: 26-May-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fees through Online mode: 14-June-2014
- Starting Date for Payment of Fees through Offline mode: 28-May-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fees through Offline mode: 17-June-2014
- Date of Examination: July/ August 2014
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised: Assistants in Clerical Cadre – 5199 Positions
Age Limit as on May 01, 2014: Candidates should not be less than 20 years and above than 28 years i.e. candidates should be born between 02 May, 1986 and May 01, 1994 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification Criteria as on August 31, 2014: Candidates should have completed Graduation degree from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/State Government. Those who are in the final year of Graduation/Semester may also apply.
Probation period: Selected candidates will be on probation for a minimum period of six months.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/-
Application Fee & How to Pay:
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-Serviceman candidates: Rs.100/-
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs.450/-
Candidates can pay the fee either online or offline mode. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Offline Payment: In Offline mode, candidates can pay the fee in form of challan at any branch of State Bank of India. : Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days (subject to last date for fee payment).
Online Payment: Candidates can pay the fee by using Master/ Visa debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Candidates must take e-receipt and application form that will be generated after successful completion of the transaction.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test (total time -2 Hours 15 minutes) of total 200 marks and Interview.
- The online test will be objective type, including of General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks.
Here on How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply online only through the web portal of State Bank of India website at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Candidates are suggested to go through the official advertisement as available at www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1400852958172_SBI_RECRUITMENT_OF_ASSISTANTS_CLERICAL_CADRE.pdf
- Candidates must fill the application form online and need to upload their photograph ad signature for final submission of application.
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidates.
- Candidates must take the print out of the submitted online application form for further use.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification, name of district, reservation of PWD candidates and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment exam notification as mentioned below in references section.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>