State Bank of India (SBI) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Special Management Executive (Banking) in MMGS Scale III, and MMGS Scale II.
Advertisement Number CRPD/SCO/2014-15/05
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-July-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 11-August-2014
- Dates for Payment of Fees through Online Mode: From 24-July-2014 to 11-Aug-2014
- Dates for Payment of Fees through Offline Mode: From 26-July-2014 to 13-Aug-2014
- Date of Examination: 19-Sep-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Special Management Executive (Banking)-MMGS III: 165 Posts (General: 85, OBC: 44, SC: 24, ST: 12)
- Special Management Executive (Banking)-MMGS II: 135 Posts (General: 70, OBC: 36, SC: 20, ST: 09)
Age Limit as on July 24, 2014:
- MSME Middle Management (Grade Scale II): Minimum 25 years and maximum 40 years
- DSME Middle Management (Grade Scale III): Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years
- Middle Management (Grade Scale II): Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/-
- Middle Management (Grade Scale III): Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500/-
- MSME Middle Management (Grade Scale II): CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGPM/ PGDM with required marks and have minimum 5 years post qualification experience as an executive
- DSME Middle Management (Grade Scale III): CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGPM/ PGDM with required marks and have minimum 2 years post qualification experience as an executive.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category: Rs.100/-
- For General and Others candidates: Rs.500/-
- Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, group discussion and interview.
Centre Of Examination: Ahmadabad, Baroda, Bangalore, Mysore, Bhopal, Indore, Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jammu, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Kolkata, Asansol, Lucknow, Varanasi, M U M B A I , Nagpur, Delhi, Jaipur, Patna, Ranchi, Kochi, Trivandrum
How to Apply: Apply Online [Note: Apply Online Link will be activated by July 24, 2014]
Candidates may apply only through online through the official website of SBI.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, selection process and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here Download English Advertisement | Download Hindi Advertisement
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>