State Bank Of India Recruitment 2014-15 For 2986 Posts Of Probationary Officers in Its Associate Banks – Advt NO. CRPD/PO/AB/2014-15/04
Popular as the most vividly exposed banking sector in India, State Bank of India (SBI) glorifies its presence being the single largest commercial bank of India since its inception. With its growth over post-independence era, it has merged many associate banks to its mainstream of operation. Presently SBI with all its associate banks forms a gigantic organization pertaining to banking and finance in India.
With the recent announcement from the CRPD (Central Recruitment & Promotion Department), State Bank of India, huge numbers of vacancies have been announced for its Associate Banks (State Bank of Bekaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of Travancore). There are 2986 posts of Probationary Officers to be recruited for its Associate Banks operating under the banner of SBI for the year 2014-15.
The details of the vacancies and the most vital paraphernalia for recruitment are detailed as under:
Most Critical Dates:
- Date of commencement of Online Registration: 01-Sep-2014
- Final Date of Online Registration: 18-Sep-2014
- Date for Payment of Application Fees (Online mode): from 01-Sep-2014 to 18-Sep-2014
- Date for Payment of Application Fees (Offline mode): from 03-Sep-2014 to 20-Sep-2014
- Dates for Written Examination: November-2014 (Tentatively)
Cadre of Recruitment: Probationary Officers
Details of Vacancies:
- Total: 2986 positions (UR-1295, SC-415, ST-533, OBC-743, PWD-155)
- SBBJ: 350 Posts (UR-153, SC-45, ST-71, OBC-81, PWD-23)
- SBH: 900 Posts (UR-378, SC-112, ST-157, OBC-253, PWD-56)
- SBM: 500 Posts (UR-235, SC-70, ST-69, OBC-126, PWD-30)
- SBP: 100 Posts (UR-24, SC-07, ST-56, OBC-13, PWD-16)
- SBT: 1136 Posts (UR-505, SC-181, ST-180, OBC-270, PWD-30)
- Out of which Backlog: 424 Posts (SC-31, ST-342, OBC-51, PWD-79)
- SBBJ: 49 Posts (ST-49, & PWD-14)
- SBH: 152 Posts (ST-101, OBC-51 & PWD-34)
- SBM: 34 Posts (ST-34, & PWD-16)
- SBP: 53 Posts (ST-53, & PWD-15)
- SBT: 136 Posts (SC-31, ST-105)
Note: There will be no reservation for OBC (Creamy Layer) and they will be treated as General
- The selected candidates who join the SBI Associate Banks as Probationary Officers will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.14500 – Rs.25700 and other perks as per rules.
- The pay will vary as per city of service and as per rules. The present pay will be around Rs.65000 per month at Mumbai for JMGS-I cadre.
Number of Attempts:
- The candidates, who will be appearing this examination, will be allowed only a countable number of attempts as detailed as below:
- General category of candidates: Maximum 4 Attempts only
- PWD from General and OBC/ OBC: Maximum 7 Attempts only
- SC/ST including PWD from SC/ST category: There is no limitation in number of attempts.
- The aspirant must not be under 21 years and over 30 years as on 01-Sep-2014
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per rules
Education: (As on 01-Sep-2014)
- The aspirants must have obtained a Graduation (Bachelors Degree) from a recognized university in India
- Candidates passing Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) Program can also apply for this provided they have secured their pass certificate.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a written examination followed by a round of Group Discussion and Personal Interview, subsequently with verification of documents
- Written examination will test the understanding in i) General English, ii) General Awareness, iii) Data Analysis and Representation, iv) Reasoning
- The candidates have to secure a minimum percentile of marks (as decided by the SBI) along with passing in each section of the test
- The bank will be analysing the response of candidates with others in order to detect pattern of similarity. Such cases if detected will be liable for rejection and debarment from the selection procedure
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges:
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.100 (Intimation Charges only)
- For General, OBC and others: Rs.500
a) The fees can be paid through Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit Cards online
b) The fees can also be paid through the system generated fee payment challan at any branch of SBI after registration from the 2nd day till next 3 working days.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of State Bank of India at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form
- The aspirants are advised to refer to the website of the SBI for instructions regarding uploading photograph and running signature at appropriate spaces
- The application may not be accepted unless a candidate does not upload his photograph and signature
- Only after payment of requisite fees, the application form will be considered as complete and can be considered for scrutiny and further selection
- An Email ID (valid and functioning) is must for applying online
- All candidates are advised to keep the print copy of the Online Application Form and the Original Fee receipt for subsequent phases of selection
- The candidates are also advised to keep a proof of their identity such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID for production as and when requested
- The Admit card/ call letters will be made available on the website only. No hard copy will be mailed to applicants
- The bank reserves the right to decide the base criteria and change the number of vacancies intimated at its discretion
- The decision of the bank in any matter relating to the selection will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of personification or canvassing will be dealt as a serious breach of conduct and disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates. Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>