As the behemoth of banking sector in India, State Bank of India (SBI) retains the glory of being the single largest bank of India since its inception. With its growth over post-independence era, it has merged many associate banks to its mainstream of operation and presently SBI with all its associate banks forms a mammoth size organization in banking and finance in India.
With a view to compete with the expansion and the reverberating trends of economical progress, SBI has announced to recruit almost 20000 posts in 2013. In line with the announcements, presently SBI invites competent individuals to join as Rajbhasa Officers in the position of Assistant Manager. This will be specialist officers recruitment for State Bank of India.
The details of the vacancies are described as under: Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2013-14/01
Most vital dates:
- On-line registration of Application From: 24-June-2013
- Payment of fee – Online mode: From 24-June-2013 to 13-July-2013
- Payment of fee – Offline mode: From 26-June-2013 to 16-July-2013
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 13-July-2013
- Date of Written Test: 11-August-2013
Cadre of recruitment: Rajbhasa Officer as Assistant Manager (JMGS-I)
Number of Vacancies: 17 Posts (SC-2, ST-1, OBC-4 & UR-10)
Pay Scale: The candidates selected as Assistant Managers in JMGS-I will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.14500 – Rs.25700 along with other perks and remunerations.
Academics: The applicants must have Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level OR Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as subjects at Degree level.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience of translation from English to Hindi & vice versa in full time post in reputed organization.
Age Criteria: The applicant must have minimum of 21 years of age and must not have crossed 30 years as on 01-June-2013. However there will be relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved category of candidates.
Probation Period: The applicants selected as Rajbhasa Officers will be on a probation for 2 years from the date of joining the bank.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges:
- For SC/ST/ PWD: Rs.50
- For General and Others: Rs.200
a) The fees can be paid through Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit Cards online
b) The fees can also be paid through the system generated fee payment challan at any branch of SBI after registration from the 2nd day till next three working days.
c) The application submission process will complete after deposition of fees
- The selection of candidates will be done through Online Written Test and Interview at the bank’s discretion.
- The candidates have to secure a minimum percentile of marks (as decided by the bank) along with passing in each section of the test
- The bank will be analysing the response of candidates with others in order to detect pattern of similarity. Such cases if detected will be liable for rejection and debarment from the selection procedure
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of State Bank of India at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form
- The aspirants are advised to refer to the website of the bank for instructions regarding uploading photograph and running signature at appropriate spaces
- The application may not be accepted unless a candidate does not upload his photograph and signature
- Only after payment of requisite fees, the application form will be considered as complete and can be considered for scrutiny and further selection
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- All candidates are advised to keep the print copy of the Online Application Form and the Original Fee receipt for subsequent phases of selection
- The candidates are also advised to keep a proof of their identity such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID for production as and when requested.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>