State Bank Of India, Clerical Recruitment and Promotion Department Announces 6425 Vacancies For Clerical Cadre In Associate Banks – Advertisement Number: CRPD/ABCL/2014-15/07
State Bank of India (SBI) retains the glory of being the single largest bank of India since its inception. Presently SBI invites competent individuals to join in clerical cadre of recruitment through its 5 associate banks for approximately 6425 posts for the year 2014-15.
The details of the vacancies and the most vital paraphernalia for recruitment are detailed as under:
MOST VITAL DATES:
- Date of commencement of Online Registration of Application: 20th of November 2014
- Date of closure of Online Registration of Application: 09th of December 2014
- Date span for Payment of Application Fees (Offline mode): 22nd of November 2014 to 11th of December 2014
- Date span for Payment of Application Fees (Online mode): 20th of November 2012 to 09th of December 2014
- Dates for National Level Written Examination: January/ February 2015
- Download of Call Letter: After January 07, 2015
CADRE OF RECRUITMENT: Clerical cadre
- State Bank of Mysore: 725 Vacancies
- State Bank of Patiala: 1200 Vacancies
- State Bank of Travancore: 1300 Vacancies
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 1000 Vacancies
- State Bank of Hyderabad: 2200 Vacancies
DETAILS OF VACANCIES BANK-WISE, STATE/UT AND CATEGORY-WISE:
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ):
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH):
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM):
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP):
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT):
- The aspirant must not be under 20 years and over 28 years as on 01st of December 2014
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: (As on 1st of December 2014)
- The aspirants must have obtained Degree of Graduation from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/ State Government.
- The aspirants must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Knowledge of local language will be an added advantage for the aspirants
The selected candidates who join the clerical cadre will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.7200 – Rs.19300 and other perks as per rules. The candidates can expect a gross emolument of Rs.14200 at the starting of their career.
The candidates who are finally selected for appointment will have to serve concerned bank for a probation period of 6 months from the date of their joining.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES:
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates: Rs. 100/-
a) The fees can be paid through Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit Cards online
b) The fees can also be paid through the system generated fee payment challan at any branch of SBI after registration from the 2nd day till next three working days.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a written examination followed by a round of Personal Interview and verification of documents
- Written examination will test the understanding in i) General English, ii) Quantitative Aptitude, iii) General Reasoning iv) Reasoning Ability, v) Computer Knowledge and vi) Marketing Aptitude
- The Written exam will be objective type with 0.25 marks negative scoring for each wrong answer
- The candidates have to secure a minimum percentile of marks (as decided by the bank) along with passing in each section of the test
- The bank will be analysing the response of candidates with others in order to detect pattern of similarity. Such cases if detected will be liable for rejection and debarment from the selection procedure.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of State Bank of India at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form
- The aspirants are advised to refer to the website of the bank for instructions regarding uploading photograph and running signature at appropriate spaces
- The application may not be accepted unless a candidate does not upload his photograph and signature
- Only after payment of requisite fees, the application form will be considered as complete and can be considered for scrutiny and further selection.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from State Bank Of India (SBI) here State Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2015 For Clerical Cadre Vacancies In Associate Banks.