Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2012 For Group-C Non-Gazetted Head Constable (Ministerial)
Formerly reputed as Special Service Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Sashastra Seema Bal has attained a special status of paramilitary cadre presently, even though it has been officially inducted as a paramilitary force under tire-II structure of the Union Government of India. Sashastra Seema Bal has been reputed to its honor and bravery in maintaining law and order within the boundaries of the Home Ministry as a police protection unit guarding the borders. Better known as a wing of Central Armed Police Force, Sashastra Seema Bal has retained a glorious career since its establishment in the year 1963 in the light of Indo-China conflict during that period.
With a view to fill recent vacancies Sashastra Seema Bal is inviting application from dedicated and competent Indian male citizens to join the posts of Head Constable.
The details of the vacancies and the modalities of application are described as under:
Cadre of the vacant positions and number of vacancies:
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 132 Posts (SC-17, ST-09, OBC-31, Ex-Sm-19)
Nature of Posting: The posts advertised here are temporary and likely to be made permanent. The candidates selected are likely to be posted anywhere in the country and abroad as per SSB rules.
The proposed pay scale for the vacancies as mentioned above will be as per the following:
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Post Code – 01 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs.2400 under PB-I
Apart from the basic pay scale the candidates selected for such positions will be eligible to get TA, HRA (in lieu of accommodation), Accommodation, Washing allowance, Free clothing, Rations, Special allowances, Contributory PF, and other facilities as per the prevailing rules and recommendations by the institution.
The candidates interested to apply for the vacant positions should not have any history of criminal activity or charges against him reported/ pending/ lodged at any police station or with any Hon’ble Court in side India.
Last date for Application form submission:
- For all areas except far flung areas as demarcated by the government: 15th of November 2012
- For far flung areas as demarcated by the government: 22nd of November 2012
Age: The interested candidate should be within 18-25 years of age as on 15th of November 2012. The upper age limit for privileged class will be relaxed as per the norms of the government.
a) The candidates must have completed intermediate (10+2) Or, must have matriculation with three years Diploma in Secretarial Practice/ Modern Office Practice/ Commercial Practice
b) The candidates must have minimum typing speed of 30 wpm (25 wpm for SC/ST) in English or 25 wpm (20 wpm for SC/ST) in Hindi typing
The academics mentioned above are minimum required qualifications.
- For Academics Certificates issued by other than state/ central board should accompany with a copy of the government notification ensuring their equivalency with the standards
- For consideration of claims under the OBC class the applications should be enclosed with a certificate from a competent authority from the state/ central government as per the format prescribed
- No other forms of certificate will be accepted as a support for the claim
- The caste list as released by the Central Government will only be eligible to be considered as OBC
All candidates/ aspirants have to undergo a Medical Fitness Test as prescribed by the Service Selection Board. The detailed criteria for Medical Fitness can be obtained at the website of the Service selection Board at www.ssbrectt.gov.in .
All those candidates claiming for relaxation for the defined Medical Standard has to submit their eligibility claim with the prescribed application format as available on the website.
However, the candidate who is not selected for certain medical grounds can appeal his medical standard reports with payment of Rs.25 against any review appeal and can appear in a second medical test by the date selected by the Service Selection Board. Other details of how to apply for review medical test can be obtained from the website of the SSB.
Mode of Selections:
The selection of candidates will be done through the following mode:
a) Document verifications
b) Physical Standard Test (PST)
c) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
d) Written Examination
e) Typing Speed Test
f) Test of Basic Knowledge in Computer Application
g) Final Medical Examination
h) Review Medical Examination (if any candidate opts for the same)
For the above vacancies there will be an application fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) for the general and OBC candidates. There will not be any application fee for the scheduled categories like SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates.
The application fee can be paid in form of Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order in favor of “Accounts Officer, SHQ, SSB Gorakhpur (UP)” and the demand drafts should be payable at State Bank of India, Gorakhpur.
How to Apply:
- All aspirants have to apply through the prescribed application form as available on the website/ with Rozgar samachar/ with Employment news.
- The candidate must fill in all respective spaces of information as required on the Application Form and the Admit Card
- A passport size recent color photograph must be affixed with the application at the designated space
- With all required enclosure and the application fee Draft/ IPO (only for Gen and OBC) may be sent to the following address by post at such a date that the detailed Application should reach the designated address on or before 15th of Novemeber 2012 (22nd of November 2012 for candidates belonging to far flung areas)
- The envelope containing detailed application form and admit card should invariably be marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………. (This should be the post for which application is being sent) Code Number ………….”.
- Address to send the completed and filled in application:
The Dy. Inspector General
Sector HQ., SSB Gorakhpur
Marketing Building, FCI Complex, P.O.-Fertilizer Factory
Urbarak Nagar, Gorakhpur (UP)
Check list for Applicants:
- Application form duly filled in and signed with photo affixed
- Certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Certificate in support of prescribed Academic Qualification
- Caste Certificate in prescribed format as required (for SC, ST, OBC categories)
- Domicile Certificate for support of Citizenship
- Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Service persons)
- Certificate in support of claiming relaxation in Medical standards
- Questionnaire as per the format duly filled and signed by the candidate
- Two nos of self addressed 4”X9” envelope with Rs.25 / postage stamp affixed on each
- The envelope containing detailed application form and admit card should invariably be marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………. (This should be the post for which application is being sent) Code Number ………..”.
The decision of Director General of the Service Selection Board will be final and binding on all applicants.
The Director General of the Service Selection Board retains the right to postpone/ cancel the selection at his discretion. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://www.ssb.nic.in/shared/linkimages/5472.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>