Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) aims at providing universal access to schools, improved school environment and relevant elementary education for all children 6 to 14 years of age. The program seeks to open new schools in those habitations, which do not have schooling facilities and strengthen existing school infrastructure through provision of additional classrooms, toilets, drinking water, maintenance grant and school improvement grants. SSA seeks to provide quality elementary education including life skills. SSA has a special focus on girl’s education and children with special needs. SSA also seeks to provide computer education to bridge the digital divide.
In line with the recent vacancies for SSA-UP, a notice has been published to induct candidates on temporary deputation basis from various government departments. The interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply through their competent authorities, through proper channel for these posts. The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
Posts to be Filled Up:
- Senior Specialist – 4 Posts – Pay Scale – Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with GP of Rs.7600
- Specialist – 4 Posts – Pay Scale – Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with GP of Rs.5400
- Dist. Coordinator – 60 Posts – Pay Scale – Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with GP of Rs.4600
- Asst. Finance and Accounting Officer – 10 Posts – Pay Scale – Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with GP of Rs.4800
- Senior Accountant – 1 Post – Pay Scale – Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with GP of Rs.4200
- Senior Observer – 1 Post – Pay Scale – Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with GP of Rs.4200
- Accountant – 2 Posts – Pay Scale – Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with GP of Rs.4200
- Observer – 3 Posts – Pay Scale – Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with GP of Rs.4200
- Last date for application: 10th of October 2012
- The candidates interested to apply for the above posts must have adequate exposure and eligibility to work in the same pay scale for at least a period of 5 years.
- The applicants must have 5 years left to their superannuation in the same pay scale
- Canidates having Grade Pay less of One grade are eligible to apply for the respective positions
- For all positions applicants working in the same grade pay or just the below grade pay are eligible to apply
- For posts of Accountants and Finance Officers, the candidates having knowledge of Tally with be offered preference
- For District Coordinator posts, candidates having exposure to gender education, girls’ education and relevant fields will be offered preference
How to Apply:
- Candidates may download the presecribed format of application form as available on the website of the SSA at www.ssa.nic.in
- All candidates can submit their applications as per the prescribed format detailing all essentaial parameters like age, educational qualification, experience etc. to the Competent Authority at the address mentioned below.
- The applications could be sent by Speed Post/ Registered Post
- The envelop containing application msut be superscribed with “Application for the Post of ……………………………”
- The address to send the application form:
Director State Planning
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan,
State Planning Office,
Vidya Bhawan, Nishantganj, Lucknow, UP.