Public Service Commission, UP was incorporated on 1st April, 1937. Its headquarters are situated at Allahabad. It was established in order to regulate the recruitment of civil servants in various departments.
Total Number of Vacancies: 589
Date of notification: December 29, 2012
Last date for submission of application fee: January 25, 2013
Last date for receipt of applications: January 29, 2013
UPPSC has invited applications from talented candidates for various posts in various departments as follows:
- Head of Department, Biotechnology – One vacancy in Technical Education Department, Uttar Pradesh
- Workshop Instructor in various trades – 75 vacancies in Technical Education Department, Uttar Pradesh
- Assistant Government Conveyancer – 02 vacancies in Nyaya Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 03 vacancies in Public Works Department (PWD), Uttar Pradesh
- Electrical and Mechanical Foreman Group-1 – 01 vacancy in Horticulture and Food Processing Department, Uttar Pradesh
- Engineers (Central Transferable Cadre) – 02 vacancies in Zila Panchayat Department, Uttar Pradesh
- Junior Engineers (Central Transferable Cadre) – 10 vacancies in Zila Panchayat Department, Uttar Pradesh
- Professor Dravya Gun – 01 vacancy in Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt, Uttar Pradesh
- Professor Maulik Siddhant & Sanhita – 01 vacancy in Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt, Uttar Pradesh
- Lecturer Kaumar Bhritya – 03 vacancies in Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt, Uttar Pradesh
- Lecturer Shalakya Tantra – 01 vacancy in Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt, Uttar Pradesh
- Professors in various disciplines – 07 vacancy in Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt, Uttar Pradesh
- Lecturers in various Specialities – 262 vacancies in Medical Education Department, Uttar Pradesh
- Backlog vacancies of Lecturers in various Specialities – 87 vacancies (SC-25, ST-5, OBC-57) in Medical Education Department, Uttar Pradesh
- Backlog vacancies of Lecturers in various Specialities – 05 vacancies (PH-5) in Medical Education Department, Uttar Pradesh
- Lecturer under Special Subordinate Education Service (Men Branch) – 76 vacancies in various subjects in Shiksha Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh
- Lecturer in Government Ashram type Schools – 52 vacancies in various subjects in Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
Nature of the Post:
These posts are Gazetted, Non Gazetted, temporary and permanent depending upon requirements of commission.
Eligibility criteria for qualifications, age limit, pay scale and experience depend on nature of job offered. One may check out detail eligibility criteria here. The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
Application Fee & How to:
Candidates belonging to general and OBC category will be required to submit Rs. 80, while SC/ ST candidates will have to submit Rs. 40. Other reserved categories are exempted from application fee.
Candidates can submit fees by taking a printout of E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. It should be duly filled and signed indicating transaction ID and date.
Selection of eligible candidates shall be done through interview. In case of large number of applications commission can also conduct a screening test for short listing candidates. At the time of interview one shall carry copies of all required documents in support of proof for age, qualifications, caste, category and any other claim. Failure to produce a genuine proof would lead to disqualification of candidate by commission.
Mode of Application: Online (The Application submission of form is divided into two options namely “CandidateRegistration”and “SubmitApplicationForm”.)
Stage 1- Candidate’s Registration
Note: Candidate shall print the Registration slip once completed with stage 1, and take a copy of the same to preserve with him/ her.
Stage 2 – Generate E-Challan (Payment of Fee)
Now, Get printout of E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The Bank will indicate Transaction ID / Journal No. and date in the copy of the E-Challan returned to the candidate which will be used by the candidate at the Third Stage, while filling in the application.
Stage 3 – Submission of Application Form
Candidates are required to fill online application only after two (working) days of fee submission. One is required to fill complete details in online application form along with scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format. After successful submission applicant can take a printout of application to retain for further use.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from UPPSC here.