Shape Up Your Career With Sarkari Rojgar Mela, Jharkhand -2012
Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Jharkhand
A) Kachehri Maidan, Khunti – Mass recruitment for 7405 posts on 28th September 2012
B) Chhavani Parisad, Football Ground, Ramgarh – Recruitment for 6268 posts on 30th September 2012
This mass recruitment drive is being organized by the Directorate of Employment and Training, under the Government of Jharkhand, Ranchi in association with various recruiters from across the state. The Directorate will have no interference on the recruitment and selection procedure, but will ensure every sort of contingencies and arrangements for all recruiters and job aspirants.
- Rozjag Mela by in coordination with District Employment Office Khunti: 28th of September 2012
- Rozjag Mela by in coordination with District Employment Office Ramgarh: 30th of September 2012
Time of The Recruitment Drive:
The recruitment drive will be in Walk-in mode and will remain open from 10 AM till 5 PM on the scheduled date
Details of the Vacancies:
The mela is organized to facilitate mass recruitment through direct interview and verification of documents by concerned recruiters. There will be a total of 13673 posts need to be filled up through this Walk-in process of mass recruitment drive.
Out of the total 7405 posts will be filled up by the Employment drive at Khunti and 6268 posts will be filled up by the Employment drive at Ramgarh
This initiative of mass recruitment drive is being conducted for the very first time by the Government of Jharkhand to facilitate the job aspirants and the recruiters to search out their talents and is expected to offer a common platform which can be considered as a noble step for facilitating employment generation.
Who will be the Recruiters:
It is expected that there will be as many as 27 companies and organizations will be participating in the Employment drive at Khunti and almost 28 organizations will be participating in the Employment drive at Ramgarh.
Some of the well known names of the companies are:
- Participants in Employment Drive (Khunti):
Navbharat Fertilizers, Kotak Mahindra, SBI Life Insurance, ICICI Prudential, LIC of India, Tops Group Security, Eureka Forbes, Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance, Future Generali Life Insurance, Madam Mala Institute of Hotel Management, etc.
- Participants in Employment Drive (Ramgarh):
Navbharat Fertilizers, Tata-AIG Life Insurance, Kotak Mahindra, SBI Life Insurance, AGIES Ltd., Madam Mala Institute of Hotel Management, Brindavan hospital and Research Centre, Vardhman Textile Ltd., Axis Bank, Reliance Life Insurance, Birla Sun Life, Jharkhand Ispat, etc.
As per the recruiters, the applicants from academic qualification ranging from Matriculation to Graduation and above (MBA etc.) will be entertained for various job positions.
Essential Eligibility Conditions:
- The participant must have been registered with the Employment Exchange of Jharkhand to be eligible to participate.
Note: The regional basis requirement and recruitment will be the responsibility of the recruiters.
How Can You Participate:
- Interested candidates can participate in this mass recruitment mela through the prescribed Bio-data form as available at the website of the Jharkhand government at http://www.jharkhand.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to keep at least two copies of their Bio-Data during participation in the Mela
- The details of the recruiters and the vacancies thereof will be made available at the recruitment ground for reference
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement available at the above mentioned website, in order to prepare them for the direct recruitment
- The candidates are advised to keep their original documents and recent passport size photographs for participating in the drive
For more detail on this Sarkari Rozgar Mela, Jharkhand 2012, please refer to
Kachehri Maidan, Khunti – http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/Notice/Notice/30/N2012000047.pdf
Chhavani Parisad, Football Ground, Ramgarh – http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/Notice/Notice/30/N2012000048.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>