Siddhu-Kahnu Stadium, Sahib Ganj – Mass recruitment for 5069 jobs on 3rd of October 2012
This mass recruitment drive is being organized by the Directorate of Employment and Training (E & T), under the Government of Jharkhand, Ranchi in association with various recruiters from across the state.
This drive is an initiative of the state of Jharkhand in continuation for facilitating recruitment opportunity for the educated and unemployed youth of the state. The Directorate of E & T will have no interference on the recruitment and selection procedure, but will ensure every sort of facilities and arrangements for all recruiters and job aspirants.
Important Date and Time:
- Rozjag Mela: 3rd of October 2012 from 10:30 AM till 5:00 PM
Details of the Vacancies:
The Mela is being organized to facilitate employment to unemployed and educated youth of the state through direct interview and verification of documents by concerned recruiters.
A total of 5069 numbers of people are expected to get recruitment through this Walk-in process of mass recruitment.
This initiative of mass recruitment drive is being conducted for the very first time by the Government of Jharkhand to facilitate a noble step for employment generation.
Who will be the Recruiters:
19 companies and organizations have given their consent to participate in this Employment drive. They will be from varied sectors like Life Insurance, Teaching, Security Agencies, Fertilizers, Spinning Mills, Technical Institutes, etc.
Some of the well known names of the companies, who have offered their consent for this mass recruitment drive are:
- Aegis Limited
- Angel Industrial Security Force
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- LIC of India
- Ghandhian Institute of Technology
- Nav Bharat Fertilizers
- Shivalaya Spinning Mills
- Bajaj Life Insurance
- Sankalp Public School
- Nisa group of Companies, Mumbai
Although the criteria for selection will vary as per the specific recruiters, but, in a general sense this will offer a great recruitment opportunity for educated youth starting from just literate standard till higher qualifications like Diploma, BTech, BSc, BBA and BEd qualifications.
Essential Eligibility Conditions:
- The participant must have been registered with the Employment Exchange of Jharkhand to be eligible to participate.
How Can You Participate:
- Interested candidates can participate in this Mela through the prescribed Bio-data form as available at the website of the Jharkhand government at http://www.jharkhand.gov.in or at the website of Labor Department of Jharkhand at http://jharkhandlabour.nic.in
- The candidates are advised to keep at least two or more copies of their Bio-Data during participation in the Mela
- The details of the recruiters and the vacancies thereof will be made available at the recruitment ground for reference
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement available at the above mentioned website, in order to understand the exact academics and age criteria in order to prepare them for the direct recruitment
- The candidates are advised to keep their original documents and recent passport size photographs for participating in the drive