Bihar Rural Development Department Recruitment 2013 For Multiple Vacancies For Indira Awaas Yojna
Bihar has 42% of its population living below the poverty line. The state is struggling to find solutions to the problems of both flood and drought. Recognizing the enormity of problem, the government of Bihar has initiated the central government project of Indira Awaas Yojna for ensuring a shelter for the people below poverty line. This initiative is implemented through a Department of Rural Development of Government of Bihar.
To monitor the implementation of Indira Awaas Yojna at the Panchayat and Block level the Rural development Department has recently announced induction of competent professionals as Rural Housing Assistants, Rural Housing Supervisor and Accounts Assistant (Rural Housing) on contractual recruitment norm for a period of 1 year from the date of appointment. A total of 9777 posts are intended to be filled up through this advertisement.
The details of this recruitment is mentioned as under:
- Starting date for registration of Online Application: 19-Oct-2013
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 29-Nov-2013
Name of the Vacant Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Rural Housing Assistants: 8422 Positions
- Rural Housing Supervisor: 821 Positions
- Accounts Assistant (Rural Housing): 534 Positions
Note: Reservation for the applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and other categories will be as per the regular norms of the state government
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates selected for these posts will be entitled to receive consolidated remuneration in the scales as mentioned below:
- Rural Housing Assistants: Rs. 6681 per month
- Rural Housing Supervisor: Rs. 12500 per month
- Accounts Assistant (Rural Housing): Rs.9500 per month
Apart from that they will also be entitled to receive other perks and benefits as per rules of the project (Indira Awaas Yojna)
Academic/ Eligibility Requirements:
- Rural Housing Assistants: The candidates should have completed Intermediate or equivalent education from a recognized board/ Institution.
- Rural Housing Supervisor: The candidates should have completed Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or BSc (Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Agriculture/ forestry) or equivalent education from a recognized board/ Institution.
- Accounts Assistant (Rural Housing): The candidates should have completed Degree in Commerce (BCom) from a recognized board/ Institution.
- For SC/ ST: fees exempted
- For all others: Rs.100
- The fees can be remitted through NEFT in favor of “Bihar Rural Housing Fund” in the Account No: 441020110000167, IFSC Code BKID0004410 maintained at Bank of India, Bir Chand Patel Marg, Patna.
- No other form of fee payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates for the above the positions will be selected on the basis of their performance through an Interview/ Written Examination or both as decided by the Rural development department.
- The engagement will remain valid for 1 year from the date of appointment or till the funds are allocated for the Indira Awaas Yojna, whichever is shorter.
How to Apply:
b) It should be noted that the application form must be filled with exact and specific information
c) Any other form of application, hand-written or self-typed will not be accepted
d) The photographs and signatures should be uploaded during online submission of application.
One may refer to official advertisement here http://visualmvr.bih.nic.in/Public/SanvidaAdvt.PDF, or at http://rdd.bih.nic.in/news/165209.PDF