Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Medical Officer, Technician-Radiology (Trainee), and Technician-Laboratory (Trainee).
Selected candidates for the post of Technician-Radiology (Trainee), and Technician-Laboratory (Trainee) will be required to undergo, on the job training for a period of two years in consolidated pay of Rs. 10, 700/- per month for the 1st year, and Rs. 12, 200/- per month for the 2nd year of training.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 18-October-2014
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 22-November-2014
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Medical Officer (ME-1): 12 Vacancies
- Technician-Radiology(Trainee): 02 Vacancies
- Technician-Laboratory (Trainee): 06 Vacancies
Upper Age Limit:
30 years for Medical Officer Post, and 28 years for Technician Trainee (Radiology/ Radiology) Posts as on 01-October-2014
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Medical Officer (ME-1): Candidates must have passed MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by Medical Council of India with at least one year of post qualification experience in a recognized Medical college/ Hospital/ Institution.
- Technician-Radiology: Candidates must have passed B.Sc. in Radiology from government recognized institute; or 10+2 in Science with diploma of minimum two years duration in Radiological Technology and minimum one year of post qualification experience of Radiology in a Hospital/ Nursing Home.
- Technician-Laboratory (Trainee): Candidates must have passed B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology)/ BMLT; or 10+2 in Science with Diploma of minimum two years duration in Medical Lab Technology and minimum one year of post qualification experience in relevant area from a Hospital/ Nursing Home.
- Medical Officer (ME-1): Rs. 20600-3%-46500/- and other benefits as per company norms
- Technician-Radiology(Trainee), and Technician-Laboratory (Trainee): Rs. Rs.16800-3%-24110/- and other benefits as per company norms
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of written test and Interview at Rourkela.
- For Medical Officer- General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 30/- as bank charges
- For Technician-Radiology (Trainee) and Technician-Laboratory (Trainee)- General/OBC category candidates: Rs.250/- + Rs. 30/- as bank charges
- Candidates can make the payment in form of challan in State Bank of India (SBI) in a specially opened “Power Jyoti Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela”, on behalf of SAIL/RSP.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Here on How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of SAIL www.sail.co.in.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservations, instruction on how to apply, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification from SAIL here http://sailcareers.com/pdf/Full%20ADVT_03_2014_MEDICAL%20OFFICER%20&%20PARAMEDICAL.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>