SAIL Recruitment 2014 For Induction of Consultants, Specialists and Paramedical Staff at Bokaro Steel Plant
SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) is a prospering Maharatna of India for producing high quality steels in India. As a fully integrated Iron and Steel maker, SAIL has a vast network of 5 Integrated Steel Plants, 3 Special Steel Plants and numerous other JV Projects. This is the single largest producer of Steel in India. Bokaro Steel Plant is one of the most modernized plants of SAIL with a gigantic workforce of almost 18000 employees.
With the recent notification, the Bokaro Steel Plant offers excellent career opportunities to experienced, energetic, dynamic medical professionals as, Consultants and Specialists. Opportunities are also being offered for Trainee Paramedical staff in the following discipline for providing best healthcare facilities at Bokaro General Hospital.
The details of the criteria for eligibility and concerned process for selection are detailed as under:
Most Important Dates:
- Date of publication of Notification & Starting Date of Registering Online Application: 04-Aug-2014
- Last date Of Registration of Online Application: 31-Aug-2014
Details of Vacancy Positions:
- Consultant (Cardiology) (ME-4 Grade)/ Specialist (Cardiology) (ME-3 Grade): 01 Position (OBC-NCL-Backlog)
- Specialist (Psychiatry/Radiology/ENT) (ME-3 Grade): 03 Positions ( one each for each specialty and all are for OBC-NCL-Backlog positions)
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S3 Grade): 15 Positions (UR-10, SC-01, ST-03 and OBC-01 positions)
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Radiography) (S3 Grade): 04 Positions (UR-03, ST-01)
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Cath-Lab) (S3 Grade): 01 Position (UR)
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Dental) (S3 Grade): 01 Position (UR)
- Veterinary Compounder Trainee (S3 Grade): 01 Position (UR)
- Jr. Technician Trainee, OT (S3 Grade): 05 Positions (UR-04, ST-01)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Consultants (in ME-4 Grade): The applicants will be inducted on an IDA Pay Scale of Rs.36600-Rs.62000 with annual increment of 3%
- Specialists (in ME-3 Grade): The applicants will be inducted on an IDA Pay Scale of Rs.32900-Rs.58000 with annual increment of 3%
- Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee/ Jr. Technician Trainee/ Vet. Compounder Trainee (in S3 Grade): The applicants selected as trainee will be paid a Training Stipend of Rs.10700 in the 1st year of training and Rs.12200 in the 2nd year of training. After successful completion of training they will be inducted on a regular Pay Scale of Rs.16800-Rs.24110 with annual increment of 3%
NOTE: For all posts of Trainees against S3 grade (Non-Executives) selected candidates will be under Training for a period of 2 years.
- Apart from the Basic pay the candidates will be eligible for DA, Company Accommodation, CCA, Incentive, Reimbursement of Local Traveling Expenses and other facilities such as medical for self and family, PF, Gratuity as per company rules.
- Consultant (Cardiology): The applicants should have MBBS with DM/DNB (Super- Specialty in Cardiology).
- Specialist (Cardiology): The applicants should have MD (General Medicine/ Pediatrics) or DNB (General Medicine/ Pediatrics) with at least 3 years experience after MD/DNB as a Senior Resident in the Dept. of Cardiology in a Hospital/ Institute which is recognized by MCI.
- Specialist (Psychiatry/Radiology/ENT): The applicants should have MBBS with MD/MS/DNB in relevant Disciplines and with at least 3 yrs of Post-Qualification experience.
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee): The applicants should have B.Sc. (Nursing)/ 3 years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery after Intermediate (10+2) Science and with a valid registration in Nursing Council of India/ State Nursing Council. Should have at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/ Nursing Home.
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Radiography): The applicants should have B.Sc. (Radiography) or 10+2 Science with 2 years Diploma in Radiography. Should have At least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/ Nursing Home
- Jr. Technician Trainee, CATH-LAB: The applicants should have B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics after 10+2 in science and with Diploma in CATH-LAB technology. Should have At least 1 year post qualification experience in any CATH-Lab of an ISO certified Hospital.
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Dental): The applicants should have completed 10+2 Science with 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician Course. Should have At least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/ Nursing Home
- Veterinary Compounder Trainee: The applicants should have 10+2 Science with 2 years full-time Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy. Should have At least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/ Dispensary / Rescue Centre.
- Jr. Technician Trainee – OT: The applicants should have B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology or 10+2 (Science) with 2 years’ full time Diploma course in OT Technology. Should have at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/ Nursing Home.
- For Consultants: The upper age limit should not exceed 40 years as on 01-Aug-2014
- For Specialists: The upper age limit should not exceed 38 years as on 01-Aug-2014
- For Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee/ Jr. Technician Trainee/ Vet. Compounder Trainee: The upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 01-Aug-2014
- Note: However, age will be relaxed for the SC, ST, OBC, PWD candidates as per rules of SAIL
For Consultants/ Specialists:
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates: Rs.100
- For General and OBC: Rs.500
For Para-Medical Posts (S3 grade):
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates: Rs.50
- For General and OBC: Rs.250 (for S3 Grade posts)
- The fee can be paid through Pay-in Slip downloaded from the website of SAIL at www.sail.co.in and remitted towards SBI Power Jyoti A/c No. 31877168126 maintained by at SBI sector 4, Bokaro Steel City branch in the name of SAIL/ Bokaro Steel Plant
- The candidates have to remit an extra Rs.20 towards processing fee to the SBI
- There will be no other mode of payment of fees.
- The applicants selected for the jobs as trainee will be inducted in a Training Duration expanding over a minimum of 2 years. This may be further expanded if desired by SAIL.
- After successful completion of the training period the candidates will be inducted as technicians in the same scale of S-3 as per the posts
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done through the following stages:
- Scrutiny of Candidature
- Written Examination
- Final Medical Test
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through Online mode at the website of SAIL at http://www.sail.co.in
- One candidate can submit only One Application.
- The candidates need to have their photograph and signature scanned for uploading during online registration
- A valid email ID is mandatory for registering online
- Wrong and misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature
For further clarification candidates can log in to http://188.8.131.52/sabooreg/Document/AdvtPDF/Consultant%20(Cardiology).pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>