There is a little bit of SAIL in everybody’s life! With this punch line, the Steel Authority of India Limited, single largest iron and Steel manufacturer of India has been conferred with a Maharatna status. Operating with a nation-wide network, spreading its export wings to other parts of the world, SAIL has created a different dimension for its excellence in manufacturing and distribution of Steel in India and abroad. Operating with 5 integrated Steel Plants, 3 numbers of special Steel Plants, own R&D center (RDCIS), own Consultancy Division (SAILCON), and numerous other joint-ventures, SAIL offers a prospective future for its staff and team members.
With the recent notification from IISCO Steel Plant, one of its integrated Steel Plants of SAIL, at Burnpur, West Bengal, SAIL invites competent applications from individuals to join this versatile workforce as an Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade-S-1. The details of the criteria for eligibility and concerned process for selection are detailed as under:
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Registering Online Application: 17-April-2013
- Last date Of Registration of Online Application: 13-May-2013
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees (offline): In between 17-April till 13-May-2013
Details of Vacancy Positions:
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade-S-1: 300 positions (UR-150, SC-69, ST-15, and OBC-66 positions out of which Ex-Sm-30 and PWD-9 positions)
The vacancies are divided as per specific trades such as:
Fitter – 95, Electrician – 80, Welder – 30, Air-conditioning/ Refrigeration – 20, Draughtsman – 10, Electronics Mechanic – 30, Machinist – 10, Turner – 10, Instrument Mechanics – 5, IT & ESM – 10 positions
Pay Scale Provisions:
The selected applicants will be eligible for a stipend of Rs.8600 per month in the first year of their training and Rs.10000 in the second year of their training period. After successful completion they will be eligible to receive a scale pay in the range of Rs.8630-Rs.12080 in the S-1 Grade.
The applicants should have completed Matriculation along with ITI in Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Air conditioning/ Refrigeration/ Draughtsman/ Machinist/ Turner/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electronic Mechanic/ IT & ESM trade disciplines.
The applicant should be within 18-28 years of age as on 1-Jan-2013
Note: However, age will be relaxable for the SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-sm as per rules
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.50
- For General and OBC: Rs.150
- The fee can be paid through SBI cash deposit challan form as can be downloaded from the website of SAIL at http://www.sail.co.in
- The fee is to be paid to the SBI Power Jyoti A/c No -31932241266 maintained at SBI, Burnpur, West Bengal
- The applicants selected for the job will be inducted in a Training Duration expanding over a minimum of 2 years. This may be further expanded if desired by SAIL.
- After successful completion of the training period the candidates will be inducted as technicians in the same scale of S-1
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done through the following stages:
- Scrutiny of Candidature
- Written Examination
- Final Medical Test
How to Apply:
For ACTT – Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply only through Online mode at the website of SAIL at http://www.sail.co.in
- One candidate can submit only One Application.
- The candidates need to have their photograph and signature scanned for uploading during online registration
- A valid email ID is mandatory for registering online
- The candidates need to take the Printout of the fee deposit challan and pay their application fees to the SBI account mentioned in any branch of SBI and upload the details in the same website.
- Wrong and misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>