SAIL Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Managers (Boiler Operation)
IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur, West Bengal
Steel Authority India Limited as one of the most promising employer of the nation engaged in manyfacturing and production of steel. With its branches speread across the nation through major industrial establishments, this promising public sector enterprise is offering one of the finest career options for people from all cross-sections. Depending upon the academic profiles and experienced acquire by a candidates SAIL offers finest opportunities to work with them. SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel manufacturing Company of India is presently running with an annual turnover of over Rs.50300 Crores
The SAIL has announced vacancies for Assistant Managers (Boiler Operation) for its IISCO Steel Plant at Barnpur, West Bengal. The details of vacancy and the criteria for eligibility are described as under:
Name of the Job Position: Assistant Manager in E2 Grade (Not suitable for Physically Challanged Persons)
Number of Prospective Vacancies: 4 numbers
- Starting date for online submittion of application: 25-Feb-2013
- Final date for online submittion of application: 16-Mar-2013
- Last date for receipt of HardCopy of Application with essential documents: 20-Mar-2013
Essential Eligibility and Qualification:-
Interested Candidate must have completed Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Power Plant Engineering with BOE Certificate (First Class Proficiency) issued by State Boiler Inspection Authorities.
The applicants interested for this positions must have completed minimum 4 years experience (post-qualification) as on 01-Jan-2013 in operation/ maintenance of boilers in any Thermal Power Generation Unit having Coal/ Oil/ Gas fuelled Boiler.
Age Limit for Applicants:
- An applicant must not have crossed a maximum age of 34 years as on 01-Jan-2013 to be eligible to apply.
- However, candidates belonging to SC, ST, and OBC category will get the eligible relaxation in upper age limit as per the directives of the Government.
Pay scale Provisions:
- The applicants selected for the post of Assistant Manager will be allowed a pay scale of Rs.24900- Rs.50500 in the E2 Grade
- Apart from this he/she will receive other perks & allowances as per rules of the Company
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500
- For SC & ST candidates: Rs.100
- The fees should be paid in shape of a Demand Draft in favor of SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, payable at State Bank of India, Burnpur Branch (Branch Code-0049).
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Interview. However, Written Test may be conducted if SAIL decides so. The schedules of the tests will be intimated to the applicants through the website of SAIL.
The selected candidates will be serving under probation for one year before final confirmation for a regular posting.
How to apply:
- The candidate should visit http://www.sail.co.in for online submission of application.
- No other mode of application will however be accepted
- Candidates must ensure that they have a valid and functional email ID before applying Online
- The Original Registration Slip, is to be sent to The DGM(Personnel-OD), SAIL, IISCO Steel Plant, 7, The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, so as to reach latest by 15th March, 2013.
- The Registration Slip must be accompanied by the following documents:-
a) Demand Draft
b) Self-attested copy of Caste if belong to reserved category.
c) Copy of Degree in Engineering certificate
d) Copy of BOE certificate issued by State Boiler Authorities
e) Brief resume, explaining the past working experience with proof of the same.
- Please superscribe on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (BOILER OPERATIONS)” in bold and capital letters.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>