With the recent notification from IISCO Steel Plant, one of its integrated Steel Plants of SAIL, at Burnpur, West Bengal, Steel Authority of India Limited, invites competent applications from individuals to join this versatile workforce as an Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee), and Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), reference to Employment Notification Number: 2013/3
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Registering Online Application: October 15, 2013
- Last date Of Registration of Online Application: November 14, 2013
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees (offline): In between October 15, 2013 and November 14, 2013.
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: Will be announce shortly
- Closing Date of payment editing option: Will be announce shortly
- Date for Display of final reconciliation status: Will be announce shortly
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card: Will be announce shortly
- Date of Written Examination: Will be confirmed in Admit Card
Details of Vacancy Positions:
- Operator-Cum-Technician-Trainee (Grade-S-3): 264 positions (UR-133, SC-60, ST-13, and OBC-58 positions out of which Ex-Sm-26 and PWD-7 positions)
The vacancies are divided as per specific trades of Engineering such as:
Electronics – 12, Electrical – 74, Instrumentation – 15, Mechanical – 60, Metallurgy – 80, Chemical – 8, Ceramics – 8, Computer Science – 7 positions
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade-S-1: 286 positions (UR-145, SC-65, ST-14, and OBC-62 positions out of which Ex-Sm-28 and PWD-8 positions)
The vacancies are divided as per specific trades such as:
Fitter – 105, Electrician – 105, Turbine Attendant – 12, Electronics Mechanic – 12, Machinist – 16, Turner – 16, Instrument Mechanics – 20 positions
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Operator-Cum-Technician-Trainee (Grade-S-3)
The selected applicants will be eligible for a stipend of Rs.10700 per month in the first year of their training and Rs.12200 in the second year of their training. After successful completion they will be eligible to receive a scale pay in the range of Rs.9160-3%-Rs.13150 in the S-3 Grade.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade-S-1
The selected applicants will be eligible for a stipend of Rs.8600 per month in the first year of their training and Rs.10000 in the second year of their training. After successful completion they will be eligible to receive a scale pay in the range of Rs.8630-3%-Rs.12080 in the S-1 Grade.
- Operator-Cum-Technician-Trainee (Grade-S-3): The applicants should have completed Matriculation with 3 years full time diploma in engineering in Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Computer Science/ Ceramics, and Instrumentation discipline from Government recognized institute.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade-S-1: The applicants should have completed Matriculation and full time ITI in Fitter / Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist / Electronic Mechanic / Electrician/ Turner/ Turbine Attendant trades from Government recognized institute.
- Operator-Cum-Technician-Trainee (Grade-S-3), and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade-S-1: The applicant should be within 18-28 years of age as on October 01, 2013
- Note: However, age will be relaxable for the SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-sm as per rules
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.50
- For General and OBC: Rs.250
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Grade-S-1
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.50
- For General and OBC: Rs.150
The fee can be paid through SBI cash deposit challan form as can be downloaded from the website of SAIL at www.sail.co.in
The fee is to be paid to the SBI Power Jyoti A/c No -31932241266 maintained at SBI, Burnpur, West Bengal
- The applicants selected for the job Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician(Trainee) will be inducted in a Training Duration expanding over a minimum of 2 years. This may be further expanded if desired by SAIL.
- After successful completion of the training period the candidates shall be placed under probation for 1 year.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done through the following stages:
- Scrutiny of Candidature
- Written Examination
- Final Medical Test
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply only through Online mode at the website of SAIL at http://www.sail.co.in, or http://sail.shine.com/jobs/
- One candidate can submit only One Application.
- The candidates need to have their photograph and signature scanned for uploading during online registration
- A valid email ID is mandatory for registering online
- The candidates need to take the Printout of the fee deposit challan and pay their application fees to the SBI account mentioned in any branch of SBI and upload the details in the same website.
- Wrong and misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required physical standards, detail on how to apply online effectively, and much more one must refer to official advertisement from SAIL here http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/ISP_Advt__550.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>