Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Limited Recruitment 2014 For Probationary Assistant Managers
Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals limited (RSMML) is one of the leading undertakings of the Government of Rajasthan. It occupies a place of pride in production and marketing of non-metallic minerals in India. RSMML is multi-mineral and multi-location enterprise engaged in mining of Rock Phosphate, Lignite, SMS grade Limestone and Gypsum. RSMML is not only the leader in Mining & Selling of Rock Phosphate, Gypsum across the country, but also global pioneer in technology in open cast mining and mineral beneficiation of Carbonate Rock Phosphate. Besides minerals, RSMML has also forayed into Energy Sector and has setup 106.3 MW installed capacity Wind Power Project at Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
With the recent announcement, the RSMML has notified for direct recruitment of Probationer Trainee in various disciplines. The trainees will be absorbed in the relevant grades as Assistant Managers after successful completion of the training period. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 24-Feb-2014
- Starting date for receipt of application: 24-Feb-2014
- Last date for final receipt of application: 31-Mar-2014
Vacancy Trainee Posts/ Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager (Mining) – Trainee: 15 posts (UR-09, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-04)
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical) – Trainee: 02 posts (UR)
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – Trainee: 01 post (SC)
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts) – Trainee: 04 posts (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Assistant Manager (Personnel & Administration) – Trainee: 06 posts (UR-03, SC-01, OBC-02)
- Assistant Manager (Medical) – Trainee: 01 post (UR)
- Assistant Manager (Survey) – Trainee: 02 posts (ST-01, OBC-01)
- Assistant Manager (Instrumentation) – Trainee: 01 post (UR)
- Assistant Manager (Company Secretary) – Trainee: 01 post (UR)
- Assistant Manager (System) – Trainee: 01 post (OBC)
- The eligible candidates, who are selected for the trainee positions will be eligible for a stipend of Rs.16800 (Without DA, HRA etc.) during their probationary training period.
- After successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the RSMML as Assistant Managers with a running Pay Scale of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 and relevant Grade Pay (Rs.5400) in PB-III
- Newly appointed Medical Officers will be paid Rs.13200 as Medical Attendance Allowance per month in addition to their remuneration.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the RSMML on regular employment.
Period of Probation:
- The candidates selected for the job positions will serve the RSMML under a probation/ training period for 2 years from the date of their appointment
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State.
- The ex-employees of RSMML will get a max relaxation till 45 years.
- But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
Academics (as on 01-Jan-2014):
- For all technical posts (Mining/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ System): The candidates must have completed BE/ BTech in the concerned branches of Engineering from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Manager (F&A): The candidates must have completed CA/ ICWA from a recognized university/ body.
- For Assistant Manager (P&A): The candidates must have completed MBA (HR specialization)/ Master of Human Resource Management/ PGDM with specialization in HR from a recognized university/ body.
- For Assistant Manager (Medical): The candidates must have completed MBBS from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Manager (Survey): The candidates must have completed BE/Btech in Mining Engineering/ Diploma in Mining Engineering with Mining Survey with a Competency certificate in Mining Survey from a recognized university/ body.
- For Assistant Manager (CS): The candidates must be an associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries in India.
- For UR and OBC category: Rs.250
- For SC/ST from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.125
- The fees can be remitted in shape of a Bank Demand Draft in favor of RSMML and should be payable at Udaipur.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Test (if required), and Personal Interview.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply through prescribed format of application as available at the website of RSMML at http://www.rsmm.com/careers.htm
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to applying for the jobs
- The candidates should complete all required fields with true information
- The application completed in all respect enclosed with the application fee and other credential documents must reach the designated office (address below) on or before 31-Mar-2014 (by post only)
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed as the [NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR: ……………………] in Bold and Capital Letters.
- Address to send the completed application:
The Executive Director (Admin)
Rajasthan State Mines & Minerals Limited
No.4, Meera Marg, Udaipur, Rajasthan – 303001