Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Limited, invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Overman, and Mining Sirdar for Lignite Mines.
Last date of receipt of application: August 13, 2013
Name of the Post along with corresponding Vacancies:
- Assistant Overman: 08 posts
- Mining Sirdar: 21 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 29
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years as on June 30, 2013
- Assistant Overman: PB-2 (9300-34800) + GP Rs.4200/-
- Mining Sirdar: PB-1 (5200-20200) + GP Rs.2800/-
Probation Period: 02 years
- Assistant Overman: Senior Secondary with Overman’s Certificate of Competency under CMR-1957 OR Diploma in Mining Engineering with one year experience in Underground Coal Mines.
- Mining Sirdar: Senior Secondary having Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency under CMR-1957 with valid First Aid Certificate.
For SC/ST candidates: Rs.125/-
For other category candidates: Rs.250/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of “RSMML” payable at Jaipur.
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format in all manners along with attested true copies for proof of age, cast, degree/ mark sheet, competency certificate, certificate of experience, and requested Demand Draft/ IPO to the Group General Manager (Lignite), Rajasthan State Mines & Minerals Limited, Khanij Bhawan, Tilak Marg, Jaipur-302005 (Rajasthan).
Candidates must super scribe the post applied for (in capital letters) on top of the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required experience and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Rajasthan State Mines & Minerals Limited, here RSMM Limited Recruitment 2013 for Mining Sirdar and Assistant Overman.