Rajasthan Skill and Livelihoods Development Corporation- RSLDC (formerly known as RMoL) is an initiative by the Government of Rajasthan to cater to the challenges of creating a large number of Skill development and livelihood opportunities for the poor, increasing labor force and to increase the income levels of working poor in the state. RSLDC is striving hard to design and implement the appropriate livelihoods strategies for the poor and the vulnerable.
RSLDC has engaged SIDS (P) Ltd to supply high quality human resources at its District and sub-district level positions across all the districts. With the recent requirement SIDS invites applications from interested candidates who have the commitment to work for the rural youth. The positions would be offered on a contract basis for a period of two years initially.
The details of the notification with comprehensive data about the recruitment are detailed as under:
Advt no: 01/J.S.(PER)/2013
Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies:
- District Manager – 33 posts
- District Consultant – Skills & Placement – 33 posts
- Community Organizers – 70 posts
- DEO- cum OA – 33 posts
Mode of Application: ONLINE only (No other modes of application will be accepted) through the website of SIDS at http://sids.co.in/rsldc/
- Last date for registration of Application through Online mode: 05-May-2013
- District Manager – The applicant must have a Degree in any branch of engineering/ PG in Agriculture/ Science plus MBA in any discipline
Experience: Must have at least 5 years work experience in industry/ office setups/ relevant activities. Experience in managing/ handling of state and national level large scale Skill Development and Placement/ Poverty Reduction/ Livelihoods program will be preferred.
- District Consultant – Skills & Placement – The applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline of engineering/PG in Agriculture/Science/ RD/ RM or MBA. Or, should be retired officers from Government/Industry/ Army with above qualifications.
Experience: At least 5 years work experience in Social Sector/Social Mobilization Poor/ Rural Project Implementation. Experience in managing/handling of state and national level large scale Skill Development/Poverty Reduction/Livelihoods program will be given preference.
- Community Organizers – The applicant should be a Bachelors in Social Work/ Masters/ PG in Sociology, Social Work/Rural Management.
Experience: The person should have at least 3 years’ experience of working on community based projects, preferably on livelihoods/Skill development/ rural poverty reduction programs at National/ State levels.
- DEO- cum OA – The applicant should have a Bachelors degree in any discipline and a Diploma in Computer Applications
Experience: The applicant should have at least one year experience in working as a DEO cum OA in any organization
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- District Manager – Rs.24000 to Rs.28000 per month
- District Consultant – Skills & Placement – Rs.20000 to Rs.25000 per month
- Community Organizers – Rs.10000 to Rs.12000 per month
- DEO- cum OA – Rs.7000 to Rs.8000 per month
Mode Of Selection:
For all candidates the selection will be done on a merit listing after analyzing the credentials. The details of the selection procedure will be intimated to candidates at a later stage.
Period of Contract:
The candidates will be engaged initially for a period of 2 years. This may increase or be terminated at any time at the discretion of RSLDC
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only through the website of SIDS at http://sids.co.in/rsldc/
- The candidates are required to fill in all details exactly and accurately as per supporting documents
- The candidates are advised to keep true copies of the application form and fee receipt for future reference
- Any shortfall of information or wrong/ misleading information will be subject to cancellation of candidature